Chapter 10: Fragments from the departed

I'm having bad dreams      And nothing you can do will keep the bad         things           Away from me until I fall asleep, bad              dreams                 Despite your good intentions

      And nothing you can do will keep the bad
         things
           Away from me until I fall asleep, bad
              dreams
                 Despite your good intentions

William's POV:

     As he stood in front of the entrance of a place he once visited,William waited for y/n to find her keys and unlock the door. As her hands could finally grab the small sharp object from her messy backpack, she succesfully opens the door and he follows her immediately.The man always found the height difference between them amusing.Him being taller and stronger gave him much more advantage,while she was a small creature compares to him,clumsy sometimes.Even after months he still couldn't quite figure out his attraction to her, and he wasn't sure if he could label it 'obsession'.

A bandaged hand reached to him tearing him apart from his daydreaming,guiding him further into the house.

"I just need to pack some clothes and some personal things."Watching her collecting her things couldn't let him abandon his hopes that her friend will not come back.If he could steal her forever and keep her just for himelf,he would.She was wearing some of his clothes that did fit her ,bathed in perfume,that aroused him,that gave him the feeling that he had full possession over her.

"I think that we are done."The way her eyes looked at him, fully opened ,made his hunger act impulsively.He captured her in a passionate kiss,not wanting to let go of her lips any time soon.As he burried his hands in her waist he reached for her hips, lifting her up until he would position her right on the bed ,under him.With one hand Y/N caressed his hair while placing the other one around his neck.After some minutes of soft moans and exchanged saliva the kiss finally broke up for a second,stopping William from stripping her off of her shirt,gesture that annoyed him.Shortly his eyes widened a little when he observed the small beads of tears placed on her rose cheeks.

"Are you ok?"She quickly wiped away her tears,avoiding looking into his eyes in an attempt to hide her burst of emotions.

"Yeah,I'm ok.I don't know why I started crying."She chuckled, smilling at the man who was holding her tight,then she kissed him once again before letting go.The tears were actually of joy,excitement,confusion,sadness,guilt and shame.Her heart was assaulted by all those feelings,all at once,and they bursted out in tears if not in words.As she got up,the man followed her,helping her move the few boxes.

      A small notebook, placed at the edge of the bed,chaught his attention.Grabbing the small object,he carefully looked through its pages.It was y/n's diary in which were written all the things she loved and hated,all her thoughts and feelings were now fully exposed for the man's eager eyes.As the new information was occupying his mind he found himself reading fragments from that night.He could still feel the knife's handle in his hand.The ecstasy he got from killing a grown up.His lungs were forced into taking deep inhales as a way to calm his anger.