Chapter 13:

Leaving him behind you ran hoping for the back door to be unlocked.Before you could open the door a sharp pain numbed your leg.Looking down you noticed his pocket knife in your leg.You screamed in pain while blood was leaking down your hip.

       "Fuck."You let out a groan of pain as you tried to remove the blade from your leg but failed.It was too painful.Looking up around you ,you see William panting.His temples were stained by blood dripping down his chin and on his unbuttoned shirt.

         "Stay away!"You whined in a cracked voice seeing him stepping closer.The knife that you were holding surely wasn't gonna stop him,he was coming after you.

   "Lets calm down now darling.Put the knife down and lets calm down."His words did not bring you any comfort,you were not sure if you should give him your trust.

    "I am not going to hurt you unless you give me a reason love, so throw that fucking knife away."The only protection you had at that moment was the kitchen knife yet you were indecisive of your next action.

"Why would I do that.You killed Noah!"

"And many others but you were so willing to spread those legs of yours for me doll.Why is that?"You flustered at his perverted statement and could not answer his question.

"Now put that thing down I don't want you cutting yourself,you are bleeding love."

        Feeling your hand melting on the knife handle you droped the weapon,leaving you more vulnerable than you already were.A sharp pain made its home at the back of your head, as the pain in your leg wasn't already enough.

     "William."You choked and heavy tears started falling down your cheeks as your teeth met together in a strong clench.As you tried to take a step the man caught you before crushing on the floor.You lost a lot of blood until now that it drove your body in a weak state.Your emotions were all messed up that you lost grasp over reality.

    Your whole body was in pain and so was your heart.The splatters of blood from your face were washed down by your tears.Slowly, you kneeled before the lifeless body.The face that you used seeing everyday was now far from recognizable.

"William?"You said in a whisper.The gory scene did not startle any emotions out of you as you have already felt already everything.You left the pretty pocket knife alone,on the floor.All the things that you would have said were stuck in your throat,your lips were moving without words.Resting your head on his chest you forgot about the concept of time,losing yourself completely in your thoughts.

   Different voices could be heard faintly from afar but you could not distinguish what they meant.The strong light in the room made you shut your lids again.Trying to hold back the thing that hurted your sight with your hand, you opened your eyes again.You were in a hospital room and you were alone, the voices that you've just heard when you woke up were coming from the hallway.White sheets were covering your body.Your bed was situated on the left,paralel with the other one.It was night,that's what the window from your right told you.Next to you a night stand hold some medicine, an empty glass and a vase of flowers.A cold tube was bothering your warm skin,it was coming from an infusion bottle that was almost full.Remembering what happened before waking up in this place you checked your leg to discover that a layer of bandages was covering it.You still felt dizzy .You checked the bandage from your chest knowing what lies underneath it.The necklace that once rested over your collar bones was now gone.
The door opened and a nurse came in.

"I am sorry sweetie I forgot the light on,sorry if it woke you up."She said approaching you.

"How are we feeling?"You hesitated for a few seconds not knowing how to respond.

"Alright I think.The leg still bothers me a bit."

"It will still bother you for awhile but we will give you some pain medication to ease that discomfort."

"Thank you."You said shily.She nodded smilling at you.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"You were brought here some hours ago in a pretty bad state.The man that found the two of you said you were unconscious.You lost quite some blood."

The door opened again,this time Evelyn and Alice showed up.Evelyn had a small backpack in his hand while Alice hold a bouquet of flowers.The nurse left you with your friends.

"Oh Y/N!"Said Alice hurrying to give you a tight hug."We are sorry for what happened."

"We just found out from Henry.How are you feeling?"Said Evelyn taking a sit on your bed.

"I feel okay.My hip feels funny but I am fine."You softly laughed at the situation."I just woke up actually."The girls's faces were occupaied by sadness.You could feel how bad they felt for you and it melted your heart knowing that someone really cares about you.

"How is Henry?"You asked.

"Devastated.He couldn't believe what happened,as soon as he found out he closed the restaurant and hurried here.He's with... him right now."You knew exactly who was "him" but before you could open your mouth she continued."We brought you some stuff,thought you would need some clothes and also your phone."

"Ofcourse ,thank you."

"Anytime.If you ever need something tell us."Your conversation ended when two police officers opened the door.

"Excuse us we need to discuss something with miss Y/N Y/S in private."And with that you were left alone with the two officers.They explained it all to you,making everything more clear,even tho you already knew half of the story,as William had already told you about his murders.He killed more than he has told you and it took you aback to discover that tha man that you thought you killed back then was in fact William's victim.

"After his recovery we guarantee that he will be facing prison."

"Is he alive?"

: D ok this all sucks lmao I started this 9 months ago but I ran out of ideas and I kinda am burnt out

I will hopefully rework this someday