Chapter 6: First kill

//       I'm having trouble in believing             And I just started seeing                Light at the beginning of the tunnel                        but he tells me that I'm dreaming   //

             And I just started seeing
                Light at the beginning of the tunnel
                       but he tells me that I'm dreaming   //

    After such a long time you can say again that William Afton scares you.

       You were laying in bed starring at the  ceiling covered in little phosphorescent stars,surrounded by darkness and soft pillows.Thinking feverishly at the peculiar events that occurred hours ago you could not help but stay awake.The curtains danced easily in the cool night breeze,forming some moving shadows on the floor,where you threw away your clothes before showering.

      Thousands thoughts roamed your mind.
Why did Andrew ask about William's infidelity towards Lora?Why did he assume that you would be involved in?But what intrigued you the most was William's weird behaviour around you, which in the end you blamed it on the divorce.You weren't even sure if it was true,however their interplay comfired the twisted relationship.

      It started pouring outside so you got comfortable under the soft sheets ,ready to fall asleep at the tranquillizing sound of raindrops.

     Turning off the alarm you slowly got up to get ready for work.The uniform was sitting on a hanger left on the chair ready to be wear but today you chose to put on some black jeans instead of a skirt.You could still feel the dizziness from yesterday combined with the lack of sleep and the hangover.Downstairs you noticed a small pinkish sticky note on the fridge door.

   "Went to work

PS: Today is taco night ;D

                                  Amber"

     You smiled in excitement .You loved tacos and Amber made the best ones.
Grabbing your backpack you left the house,locking the door.It was a cloudy day and you could feel the whiff of rain floating in the moist air.Skating down the road you stopped at a store to buy some snacks for later.You felt like talking with Noah about what happened at Henry's and the usual snack breaks would offer the two enough privacy.

   Arriving at the diner you started your daily work routine.Visiting the staff room you organized your locker,placing your backpack not after taking your phone and headphones,since you got used making your chores while listening to music.Today was your turn to clean the bathrooms.Everyone hated cleaning them,especially when there are four rooms to clean in total.Two for kids and two for adults.The kids bathrooms were pure hell,puddles of water,soap,toilet paper and on the worst days even puke on the floor.

      You grabbed your gloves along with some buckets with water,detergents,
sponges and mops ,ready to enter the dark pits of inferno when a voice called out your name.It was Evelyn.