Sinners in the Garden

Colin's lips held to Penelope with a passion he did not know he had. He was drowning in the pure ecstasy of her embrace, and her mouth was his lifeboat, pulling him to shore. His hands traveled along her form, adventuring the glorious parts of her that he had so longed to touch. Her bottom was softer and more perfectly round than he could have imagined. Penelope's heaving chest sent all blood into his manhood which grew harder against her.

Penelope could not comprehend what was happening. One moment, she was speaking openly and earnestly with her friend, one whom she never dared to admit that she loved. And now he was pressed tightly to her, his tongue teasing her gently. She didn't want to believe the beautiful things he proclaimed to her. Perhaps he may have had too much to drink and wasn't thinking straight. But the proof was pressing hard against her stomach. Colin wanted her, and she wanted him.

Penelope moaned into his mouth, causing his member to stiffen more than he thought possible. But she moved with such uncertainty, like she was afraid. "You can kiss me back, Pen. A kiss is for two people."

With that, she moved her hands from his sides and caressed his arms, taking a moment to stare at the broad chest she had only dreamed of before meeting his gaze and pulling him closer by his auburn curls. She pulled a little harder as her tongue danced with his.

"Gods, Penelope, you are divine. I want you. I yearn for you. I need you." Colin wanted desperately to tell her he loved her, but the thought of this moment being over as quickly as it began terrified him. He groaned into her neck, leaving kisses down her collarbone. He continued to the tantalizing canyon below as her eyes rolled back, and she moaned approvingly. He peeled back the top of her dress, revealing the teasing globes he desired to taste most. Taking one nipple in his mouth, his tongue swirled around it until it formed a peak. He pinched the other between his fingers before doing the same.

She cried out his name, "Please, Colin. I need you too." To which he released her regretfully. How could he think to do this to her? If someone saw them, it would ruin her. He loved her too much for that.

"You should go before anyone notices you are gone."

"Colin, I'm sorry. Did I do something?"

"No, just go."

"I know I practically forced you to kiss me, Colin. I'm sorry-"

"You didn't force me! Just go!"

Tears welled in her eyes as she jumped back at the force of his words. She had never looked so scared, so vulnerable. Her hands shook as she quickly made herself presentable and turned away. He could see the tears falling and heard a sob escape her lips before she ran into the night. Colin watched with shame as she snuck back into the doors of her home across the square.

What kind of man was he? What kind of friend was he? He was not worthy of Penelope's love.