Love Lost

Penelope braced herself before opening the door to the study. What if she was throwing away a life with Benedict for a man who didn't love her back? As the doubt overcame her, Colin cracked the door open and peered out.

"Penelope?" Colin said, pulling her into the room.
She stood cautiously by the door as he leaned against a desk, nervously fidgeting with his hands. "Pen, I never got the chance to apologize for that night. I-I am sorry."

"Colin, you do not need to apologize. It is in the past. I thought we agreed to put it behind us and be friends."

"Pen, I don't want to be your friend. The reason I pushed you away that night is that I-"

"You what?" She asked, wondering if he was brave enough to say what she couldn't.

"At the Danbury ball, I thought I would lose you, and you weren't even mine to lose. I pushed you away because I couldn't bear the thought of hurting you again. But I can't keep pretending anymore. I can't pretend that our kiss meant nothing. I can't pretend that I don't love you. I can't watch another man protect and care for you when I know it should be me. I can't watch you marry my brother, Penelope."

Penelope saw that look in Colin's eyes again. The one he had before she fainted in the park. The look of desperation and fear. "You don't have to." She said, closing the space between them.

"What?"

"You won't lose me, Colin. You could never lose me. That kiss meant something to me too." She held his hands and stared into his eyes with sincerity. "It meant everything. I love you too, Colin."

"What about Benedict?" He asked, pulling her into him.

"I love Benedict, but he is not you. He is not the man I fell in love with when I was sixteen or who I wish to spend the rest of my life with. You are, Colin."

Colin and Penelope fell into each other's arms, and their lips met again. Just like before, it felt like home.

Colin picked her up and effortlessly sat her on the desk where he was seated, never breaking contact with her lips. She eagerly tugged at the bottom of his shirt, desperate to see what he looked like underneath

"Not yet, Pen. I want to savor this."

"Colin, I-" Penelope squealed as he slowly slid his hand under her skirt, peeling off her stockings and edging closer to her center but never touching it. Meanwhile, he kissed her neck to the tops of her breasts. Pulling down the lace of her dress, he groaned.

"Oh, Penelope. I imagined your breasts a million times, but I never dreamed they would look like this. Penelope, you are divine." She gasped as he took one breast in his mouth like a man who hadn't eaten in days. He was the picture of a madman, her body being the thing that drove him wild. "You are insatiable. You are astonishing. Ugh, Penelope, I love you."

"Oh, Colin. I need you!"

"Need me to what, Pen?" A wolfish grin spread across his face as he was ready to devour her whole, not leaving an inch of her body unkissed or unlicked.

"Colin, take me! Ravish me! I want to know all of you." She couldn't believe the words were coming from her mouth. She promised she would never give herself to him again. She vowed to marry Benedict, which hadn't happened, so perhaps she should give in to him.

"Then allow me to demonstrate," Colin growled into her bosom as she ripped off his shirt and delicately traced her fingers along his back. With more vigor, she dug her nails, setting off an animal magnitude in Colin. He pulled the rest of her dress off, leaving her in the corset that her breasts perfectly nested on.

"Colin!" She cried as he introduced a finger to her slick, hot center. She heaved like a cat in heat as he rubbed faster and faster. Soon enough, she felt her climax approaching and rocked into him to ride it out. Colin watched her face, memorizing it. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever witnessed. More beautiful than the seas of Greece. More beautiful than the mountains of Peru. She was his.

"Mm...good girl." He moaned, tasting her juices on his tongue.

"Colin, please," Penelope begged, reaching for his throbbing cock. He winced as her bare fingers brushed against its tip. Seeing his reaction drove her curiosity, and she stroked along his length. He grabbed her hand before he got too excited.

"Wait. I don't want this to be over yet." He pushed the rest of the items off the desk and climbed over her, freeing his manhood from his breeches. Colin aligned himself with her wetness. "I don't know what you have learned, Pen, but this may hurt. But only for a second, and then it will feel wonderful."

"I know, Colin. I will love it all." With her consent, he sank into her, inch by inch, before he felt her wall.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." If she told him so, he would stop now. But he prayed she wouldn't.

"I'm sure, Colin. I love you." Colin kissed her sweetly as he hesitantly pushed past her virginity. After a few gentle strokes, Penelope ground her hips into him to relieve her ache. Their bodies found a rhythm before Colin suddenly stopped.

"Colin, why did you stop?" Penelope whined.

"We are not yet married, Pen. I cannot-"

"It is alright, Colin."

With those words, he nearly burst then and there. After a few deep, passionate thrusts, Colin and Penelope came undone. Spent from their activities, they fell atop one another on the desk.