Chapter 16

February, 2022

"What?" Jennie nearly yells when she pulls the front door of her house open. It takes Jisoo a second to realize she's interrupted something but Jennie's frazzled hair and sheet to block her body is indication enough that she's clearly stepped in on something.

She grins. "Are you getting laid?"

"No, apparently I'm talking to you." Jennie glares at her and Jisoo chuckles.

"Who do you got in there?" Jisoo seems to lean up, looking past Jennie's shoulder like she'll be able to see all her dirty secrets just by looking into the entrance of her house.

"You have ten seconds to tell me what you want." Jennie is not fucking around if the glare on her face is any indicaton.

"I want you to answer your phone, but I see you're a bit busy." Jisoo pushes her eyebrows up and down with a smirk and Jennie can't stop the glare that surfaces across her face.

"Goodbye." She states simply, though Jisoo protests as she slams the door but Jennie doesn't care. Ignoring her as she drops the sheet and sprints back to her room where Lisa is sitting with her back propped up against the headboard of Jennie's bed.

She looks fucking beautiful.

"Who was it?"

"Who cares?" Jennie giggles as she climbs into Lisa's lap and immediately kisses her, pushing her hips forward into Lisa so that she understands that she would like to get back to what they were doing before.

"What were we doing before you had to answer the door?" Lisa teases giggling through kisses as Jennie pushes her hips forward again, a soft moan catching in her throat as she rubs against Lisa's' lower stomach.

"Fucking." Jennie states boldly and Lisa isn't expecting it, so it causes a laugh to erupt from her chest that Jennie can feel travel through her body when they are pressed so closely together.

"Right, I remember." Lisa is still laughing as her right hand moves past Jennie's waist to cup against her wet center and Jennie moans into her mouth. "This what we were doing?" Jennie feels Lisa's slender fingers dip between her folds and brush against her, smearing the copious amount of wetness that had already accumulated from almost cumming before the interruption and moving back toward her stiff bundle of nerves, a slow circular motion that strikes a soft low moan rumbling from her as her hips move of their own accord at the spiked amount of pleasure surfacing through her body and making her head tilt back.

"Please Lisa just finish what you started." She groans as she grips the blonde's shoulders and feels her shrug.

"Yes ma'am." She whispers in her ear before sinking her fingers back into Jennie and making the brunette's moan turn a bit higher as she works up a good pace, pressing against the spongy patch inside of her and rubbing the heel of her hand on Jennie's clit.

The brunette's grip tightens and she forgets about everything else as she rides Lisa's fingers, kissing her as the white hot pleasure of her orgasm courses through her veins.

***

March, 2022

"Ugh, I still can't get ahold of Jennie. She must be having really good sex." Jisoo mutters in annoyance as she steps into her living room, looking down at her phone and figuring that her recent lunch date plans must be canceled, since Jendeuk doesn't know how to slow down and spend some time with her lately.