Kazuha x Reader

Genre: Smut & Fluff|
Requested by: heyyyyahoo

Reader is afab.

TW: It's smut, lots of spicy stuff| mdni

It's long. (That's what she said-)

Also not proof-read, at least thoroughly.

Enjoy my fellow simps~
~

It has been quite some time ever since you started dating Kazuha.
You two were going out for a date today.
Only this time, Kazuha wanted to make it a bit more...special...and intimate.

The day started off by him reciting a haiku he wrote while thinking of you.
He planned out everything.
The entire day, was just you and him.
He showered you with all kinds of gifts, compliments and affection...
It was so perfect that you had to pinch yourself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

Right now, it was getting dark outside, and you two just finished your romantic little picnic on top of a hill, illuminated by the shine of the moon that slowly started to show itself.
Of course, he made sure you were alone, hidden away by the eyes of others, so you both had your privacy....
"I'm sure you noticed how different today's date was."
said Kazuha as he looked at the beautiful night sky above him, admiring how pretty it looked.
He turned his head towards you and gave you a gentle smile.

Gently intertwining his hand with yours, he continued.
"You see, I wanted to make tonight special..." he explained.
Kazuha's eyes softened as he took in every single detail of you.
The way the wind gently blew against your face, making the small freckles on your cheeks stand out even more.
The way your hair fluttered with the breeze and your soft lips slightly parted.
You were simply beautiful.

Just like always, Kazuha could never get enough of watching you.
He took a deep breath before continuing what he was about to say.
"So...I wanted to tell you to make sure I have your consent..." he whispered in an almost tender tone.
You didn't have to ask him for what because you already knew what he was talking about, by the way he was looking at you.

He could see how nervous you are as if he were holding a fragile glass vase that can break any second from your reaction. His heart warmed up at seeing you this way.
It felt like it's about to burst with love and admiration for this person who had become so dear to him.
He took another deep breath.
"Is it alright with you to...deepen our bond? To be more...passionate and intimate with eachother?"
he asked softly as he looked directly into your eyes.

Your mind went blank as soon as you heard those words.
You weren't expecting Kazuha to ask such a thing to you...but it was definitely not something that shocked or disappointed you.
Not at all.
On the contrary, it made you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Your gaze softened, as you nodded.
"Yes, Kazuha." You smiled.

This was it.
Your answer.

His smile grew wider as he gently brought your hand up to his lips and planted a kiss on your knuckles.
"Thank you very much, Y/n."
After saying your name one more time, Kazuha pulled you in for a passionate kiss.
The feeling of his lips pressing against yours filled your heart.
It sent a tingling sensation through your entire body, causing your cheeks to turn red, as well as your heartbeat to speed up.
He gently let go of your waist and took your hands once again, interlacing them together.

As he did this, he leaned in closer to you, gently pushing his tongue against your bottom lip.
The way he licked along your lips until you parted them, letting him slip his tongue inside your mouth, allowing him to fully explore it.

It felt so good.

You couldn't help but moan quietly as he kissed you.
He loved hearing you moan, and it was honestly adorable.
As he explored every corner of your mouth, he could feel you starting to relax.