Aether x Reader| SMUT

Genre| Smut & Fluff | Not proof-read

This is a small continuation of the last Aether oneshot I did~
Hope you enjoy<3

~
Arriving in his teapot, Aether led you straight to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.
You sat on his bed.
You stared at Aether, who was lying next to you, looking right at you with a smirk.
"You are so beautiful."
He said, admiring your features.
You blushed, looking down.
"Thank you." You replied quietly.
Aether leaned in and captured your lips in a heated kiss.

He then proceeded to place his hands on your back and pull you close to him, as he moved his lips against yours, exploring eachothers mouths with increasing intensity.
Feeling your body flush against his, Aether smirked against your lips, wanting more.
He flipped you over on your back, straddling your waist, hovering above you, his fingers trailing across your sides and breasts, teasing you.
You were breathing heavily as you looked into his eyes.
Without wasting any more time, he dove in to kiss you once again.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, moving your hips upwards, trying to get closer to him.
Aether smiled against your lips, deepening the kiss.
When he suddenly broke away from the kiss, he lowered himself onto you again, taking you by surprise once again.

He started kissing your collarbones, nuzzling them softly, leaving kisses down to your belly button.
You let out a groan, as your body felt so tingly and sensitive.
Aether continued his way down lower, pausing every few seconds to admire your perfect body.
He finally reached your inner thighs, which he then placed on top of his shoulders, while he slowly pulled off his pants, revealing his bulge.
Aether looked at you, smirking.

You felt butterflies flutter in your stomach, as your hands trailed down his chest.
He looked down at you, a mischievous look in his eyes.
Aether then proceeded to place one hand on your hip, holding onto it tightly.
He then positioned his other hand on one of your thighs that were placed on his shoulders, stroking it lightly.

You were completely turned on, watching his every move closely, wanting nothing more than to feel his member pressing against you.
He slowly inserted himself into you, causing you to whimper softly.
With that one thrust, you let out a soft moan.

Aether placed both of his hands at the side of your head, kissing you deeply again.
You both were unable to stop the moans escaping your lips during your lovemaking.
The closeness  you shared with eachother made you forget all about your troubles.

All you could focus on were Aether's soft lips against your own, his slim, but muscular arms wrapped securely around your waist, his fingers tracing circles on your thighs, his hot breath fanning across your bare chest.
And his large erection pushing deep inside you, filling you completely.

You couldn't contain yourself.
You grabbed his hips and squeezed them tightly, moaning at the sudden intrusion.
You then reached for his braided hair and tugged harshly, encouraging him to take you faster, harder, making him moan in the process.

Aether then started moving frantically,  pumping himself into you faster and faster, letting out a loud groan when you tightened around him.
He rolled his hips into yours, causing you to gasp for air, feeling his member pounding into you.

He then buried his face in your neck, kissing it tenderly, making you whimper, your body trembling.
"Aether, I'm going to cum soon..." you muttered out of breath.
After hearing that, Aether immediately quickened his pace, making you cry out in pleasure.
"Hah...." he then groaned loudly in response, as well.

Aether's body began to shake violently, he kept moaning your name, he was losing it, losing control as he continued to pound into you.
He was practically screaming your name, your name being the only word his mind could think of.

Your entire body felt hot with ecstasy, and you could swear your whole body was shaking along with him.
Your back arched slightly, your legs starting to quiver.
Aether's loud moans of your name, they sounded so needy....
It pushed you over the edge, releasing all the tension that was built up in your body.
You both came together after a few minutes.

After you both finished, you laid there, catching your breaths, resting your foreheads against each other.
You both stared at eachother for a few moments.
Your eyes locked with his.
"Are you okay?" He asked you worriedly, still not able to remove his gaze from yours.
You smiled sweetly at him,
"Of course, I am." You said happily.

Aether chuckled at your response.
"Good." He stated, caressing your cheek with the back of his hand.
After a few moments of silence, he spoke again, "Y/n,  you know what? You're amazing."
You giggled.
"Well, thank you." You answered.
"Don't ever doubt it." He said seriously.
His voice sounded so sincere.
He then started stroking your arm lovingly.
"You really are a special person." He added.
You grinned at his words.
"So are you."
"No, you are. I can tell."
Before you could say anything else, Aether pressed his lips against yours. It was gentle and slow.

His hand was still stroking your arm.
"I missed you." He whispered, placing another soft kiss on your lips.
"I'm so happy we're able to be together all the time now.." you whispered back.
"Me too, love."
And with that, you both soundly fell asleep in eachothers arms.

~

Btw, I'm a HUGE Albedo simp and I finally got him on his banner a few days ago, I'm so happy 🥲💕
Wishing everyone who still hasn't gotten and wants him the best luck, may he come home to you<3