Albedo x Reader Ft.Klee

I went swimming with my family so, enjoy a hot summer day with Albedo and Klee~
~

It was hot.
Probably, the hottest day this year.
You were on your way to the beach, where you were supposed to meet up with Albedo, your boyfriend.
He, for once, had taken some time off his work and experiment, to spend time with you and to take a much needed break.

As you made your way to the beach,  you saw two people running around in the distance, one looking like they wanted to jump into the sea.
The other was just watching them from afar.
That person, beign Albedo.
The other one, who was just about to run into the water, was Klee, his little sister.
You couldn't help but smile, you kind of expected him to bring Klee.
Of course, you didn't mind that at all.
It just meant that today was gonna be a lot more fun with her.

You walked faster, so you could catch up with them.
"Klee!" You called out, waving your hand as you walked towards them.
She turned around and smiled brightly when she saw you, running over to you and hugging you tightly, giggling with excitement.
"Y/n!" She said, pulling away from you.
You ruffled her hair playfully. "Hello, sweetie."
You kissed her forehead.
She looked up at you with big eyes. "Big brother Albedo and I were waiting for you! He really misses you, you know~"
She winked.

You chuckled at her response. "Well then I'm sure he's really excited to see me."
"Yeah!!" She exclaimed.
"We're going to go have fun together, right, Big Brother?!" She turned to Albedo, who simply nodded.

She grinned widely. "Awesome! Now come on, let's go swim!" She ran forward, leaving the both of you behind.
You turned back to look at him. "Do you want to join us? The waves are pretty high..."
He shook his head, smiling softly. "No thank you."
His response confused you.
"We're all going to the beach but you won't go into the water?" You raised an eyebrow at him.
He shrugged. "Not unless you want me to." He said.
You chuckled and shook your head. "Come on, it'll be fun!" You started walking to the shore.

He stopped both of you before you could walk further.
"But, we have to put our sunscreen on first. We can't get sunburnt." He pointed out.
Your mouth formed an O shape as you realized what he meant. "Oh you're right! Almost forgot."

Calling Klee to the both of you, you reached behind your head to grab the bottle of sunscreen before walking back to the sand and opening the cap.
You sprayed some onto your hands and rubbed them against each other.
You carefully placed some onto Albedo and Klee's palms..
After finishing, all three of you were finally safe enough from getting burned by the sun.
You took your shoes off before turning to face Albedo again.
He did the same thing.
"Come on now!" Klee screamed in excitement, as she took the hands of both of you and dragged you into the water with her.

You felt yourself being pulled down until you were fully submerged into the water.
You laughed as she splashed both of you with the salty water.

Albedo grabbed her shoulders, lifting her out of the water and onto his shoulders with ease.
"Careful there, princess." He said teasingly.
Klee pouted. "Don't call me that!" She whined.
"Klee is a strong knight!"
With a big splash, she jumped off from his shoulders, into the water again.

You watched as she ran back and forth through the waves. You weren't worried for her though, she could take care of herself.
But still, it seemed kind of nice to watch her play with the water like that.
You and Albedo stood there, just watching her have fun.

You felt his arms wrap around you from behind, holding you close, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"I missed spending time like this with you" He whispered.
"I feel the same...." You replied.
You felt yourself melt into him as his breath caressed your skin.
It only took a few seconds for your lips to find each other, sharing a quick, but sweet kiss.

You rested your head against his, as you held each other tight.
Albedo pulled away, just enough for your foreheads to rest against each other.
You closed your eyes, reveling in the moment.
"I'm so glad I took this break from work." You heard him whisper.

You opened your eyes again, looking straight into his.
"Me too..."
You could hear your heart beating fast.
Even though you were dating for quite a while now, he never failed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
Like a little schoolgirl, head-over-heels in love.

"We should probably go back soon." You suggested, after having another kiss.
He nodded in agreement, pressing one last kiss against your lips.
He slowly let you go, taking your hand in his own.
You walked back to the shore, hand in hand, Klee already sitting on your blanket, ready to get something to eat.

As soon as you sat down, she immediately started eating her sandwich.
You watched as she finished it, and then started chewing on the rest of her food.
You chuckled, shaking your head fondly.
She looked up at you innocently.
"What?"
"Nothing...just thinking how amazing your appetite is." You replied.
She smiled, giving you a thumbs up.
"So, ...you both are a couple, yeah?"
She asked between bites, shifting her look from you to Albedo.

You nodded in response. "Yes...we've been together for quite a while now."
She nodded thoughtfully.

"Are you both going to get married someday?"

Now, she was giving you a piercing and curious stare.

Shocked, you both blinked a few times, not expecting such an inquiry.
"Wedding is a bit soon, don't you think?" You laughed nervously.

Klee gave you another glance.
And then another one.
Finally, she decided to drop the topic.
"Whatever. At least you'll stay together forever, right?"
You glanced at Albedo.
He looked at you, nodding in agreement.
"Of course." You said, smiling.
Then, Klee jumped up excitedly. "Let's go back to the water!"
You sighed quietly, standing up.
"Alright, alright...let's go!"
And so, the three of you decided to drop the topic and continue to enjoy the rest of the day.

~