Chapter 1

"Oh?  You said you ain't got the money huh?" A thug casually picked up to the beat up pedestrian by the hair.

"I-I'm sorry, please! I swear I'll have the money by tomorrow. I-I'll even double it!" Tears were forming in the man eyes.

The thug stared into his eyes before giving him a grin

"Maybe you don't realize who you're messing with... when we say want the money..." the thug wound his fist back.

"You better have our god damn money!" The thug threw the punch.

"It's the boss!!" Another thug yelled stopping the incoming fist from connecting.

A boy could be seen walking up to the group of thugs. A half unbuttoned shirt revealing some cuts over the chest, rolled up sleeves displaying half of his dragon tattoo on his left and a tiger in his right arms. Casually smoking a cigarette.

"Mind telling me what the hell is going here? I thought you idiots were supposed to collect the money like I asked?" The boy let out a cloud of smoke with a annoyed face.

All the thugs quickly stood at attention, sweating bullets. Not daring to look into their bosses eyes.

"B-Boss! This man s-says the he doesn't h-have the money and we were about to teach this man a lesson!"

"Is that so?" The boy took another puff of the cigarette, toss it down to the ground and walked to the beat up man.

The the boy squatted down to this man level.

"You have a reason as of why you don't got our money?"

The man could only whimper.

"Well?"

"I-it's my little boy's birthday a-and I finally save e-enough money to get h-him what h-he wanted."

"Oh? I didn't know it was little Timmy's birthday... How old is he turning?"

"10 s-sir."

Then the boy snapped his finger and another thug came with a suitcase, bringing it to him. The boy opened the case and grabbed a box handing it to the crying man.

"This here is a limited edition netinda flip custom built. Now you give this to little Timmy and make sure he plays it for a reasonable amount of time."

"O-of course."

"Good... now go on and make sure you got the money for next month, and since it's your little boys birthday. I'll let you slide on this months protection fee... Now get." He motioned the man to leave and he did.

"Sir didn't you wait 6 months for it? Why would you just give it to some rando?"

"Simple really..." the boy lit up another cigarette.

"That right there was a hard working father, who wants nothing but their child to be happy in this corrupted society and I respect those who work themselves to give to their loved one happiness."

"Now... which one of you idiots beat him up?" He turned and asked while releasing another cloud of smoke.

A thug nervously step forward only to be me with a punch to the face knocking him off his feet.

"How many times do I have to tell you... we do not beat up the innocent only do that the smug bastards that wanna come into our territory. This isn't my fathers gang anymore."

"We're sorry!!!" They all got on their knees apologizing.

The boy began to walk in a direction.

"Come on let's go home. I'm starving , We're having a BBQ today."