Chapter 4

The tour lasted for about an hour and a half, Aaron discreetly tried to keep his and Chizuru's distance from Yusuke and the people he came with.

"Why don't we break for lunch, maybe try to get to know each other. Who knows, the people here might be your future classmates." The tour guide suggested.

So everyone went to the designated eating area and everyone broke into small groups, Aaron ate alone, like he always had and let Chizuru do her own thing.

"Umm hello." A feminine voice approached him

Aaron looked up and saw one of the girls that came with Yusuke, she had short pink hair with ribbons on the side.

Aaron only looked up to her without saying anything.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked nervously.

Aaron shook his head, he could see a bright expression for a brief moment on the mysterious girl before she took her seat across.

"My name is Nino Nakano."

"Eric...Eric Ramirez" Aaron lied

"Well Eric, what brings you to this college?" Nino leaned on one of her hand asking

"Just...getting my basics out of the way before I decide what field I want to study in."

"What do you like to do for fun?"

"Tinkering with cars. I actually have a project I'm currently working on."

"Oh so you're a gear head?"

"I guess you can say that. Now I believe it's my turn to ask some questions, no?"

"R-right."

"W-well I enjoy cooking from time to time, I don't know what I want to study in so I guess I'm in the same boat as you."

They had some small talk here and there while they ate their lunch.

"Alright everyone, this concludes the tour, don't forget that classes start next week. Don't forget to check out the clubs that we offer on campus." The tour guide announced

"Looks like time is up." Aaron got up from his seat and was about to take off but was stopped by Nino

"Wait, do you think we could share contact info... You know, just in case we get the same classes?" Nino had an embarrassed look

Aaron thought about this for a moment.

"This could work in my favor, I could hack into her phone to see where Yusuke lives. Assuming they're all living together. But that means he could do the same to us too so I'll need to act fast if I do go through this."

"Sure." Aaron pulled out one of his phones to share the contact info

They shared contact info and said their goodbyes. Aaron saw Chizuru saying goodbye to the group she was in and made his way towards her.