Chapter 3

Flashback

"Huh?? You want me to take over??"

A young Aaron was seen all bloodied up, resulting from cutting up a body and putting them in garbage bags.

"Why not? Your old man got it from your grandpa. Don't see why we should stop the tradition of handing it down to our sons. Besides, your performance always exceeds my expectations with any given mission I give you. You should feel honored."

The young Aaron let out a frustrated sigh.

"Not like I have any choice, I was basically forced into this life. Even if I tried to desert. I'd be considered a traitor and killed on sight."

His father nodded

"Loyalty is everything in a gang. So don't even bother thinking of deserting. Even if you are my son, I will not hesitate to kill you."

"Now hurry up and make a "reservation" for our "guests" here." Aaron's father made his way back to the vehicle that was waiting for him.

"Stupid old man." Aaron muttered to himself and pulled out a burner phone to make a phone call.

Flashback over

The beeping sound from an alarm clock woke Aaron from his slumber. Groggily trying to shut off his alarm. He sat up from his bed, looking over at what time the alarm went off.

"6am? Why the hell did I set it so early again? Whatever, guess I can start working a bit on "her."

Getting out of bed, he headed into the kitchen and started making his coffee. While waiting for it to brew, he decided to turn on the local news to see if anything was happening. After getting his information and his coffee, he headed to the garage.

Turning on the light, revealing a car in the middle of fixing.

"Hello beautiful."

Walking over to his workshop, placing his cup next to a picture frame of a woman smiling while carrying a baby in her arms, with the exact same car next to them.

"Morning mom."

Getting his tools, he popped on his earbuds and played a random song from his phone.

"Yosh! Let's see how much I can accomplish today."

Around the same time

Eyebags were visibly seen on Yusuke. He was still reviewing the tapes that were given to him.

"Have you seriously not slept?" Yotsuba's voice was heard from the kitchen.

"Couldn't sleep." He shortly answered

"What are you watching anyways?"

"Some government lackey wants me to take care of something for them and the guy looks around y'alls age."