Chapter 2

Aaron woke up to the sudden assault from the rising sun entering his room. Letting out a long yawn he looked over the counter to see what time it was.

"I got a couple hours before I meet the client, so let's get this over with." He groggily spoke as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

He did his usual morning routine, did a light workout ending with punching the sandbag for a half hour and then cooked breakfast for the entire crew.

"Good morning Master Aaron!!" He was greeted

"Alright boys listen up, I'm going away from the base for a while and I want you all to follow your normal routines and get in some good practice in what you chose to be in life. Don't disappoint me."

"We wish you the best of luck Master Aaron!!"

"Alza, if anything happens during this war. I need you to notify me immediately."

"Yes sir and if you don't mind me but are you really going to dress like that?"

Aaron looked down at his casual attire of a red jacket and black sweatpants.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Well you are meeting someone very well known, don't you think first impressions are everything?"

"Yeah true but I don't feel like trying today."

Alza just sighs.

"Well, have you at least got your trusty knife?"

Aaron swiftly pulled out his blade and then hid again as swiftly as he pulled it out.

"Non traceable, non detectable-"

He unzipped his hoodie, grinning revealing two concealed pistols under each arm.

"Are ya done? Don't want to keep them waiting." Aaron asked as he put on a pair of sunglasses.

"Right, you obviously know what you're doing. Be careful."

Nodding, Aaron headed off to meet with his client.

At a local bar

 Aaron was enjoying the drink that he ordered while waiting for his client

"Aaron my boy!" A voice called out to him

This made him stop drinking and turn to see who was calling his name.

"Can you not use my name so casually here?

"Oh right the whole "demonic angel" or whatever it is they call you in the underground world, it would certainly bring trouble wherever you step foot. I'm glad you took on this request." A man in a business suit sat next to him.

"Did you really have to fly out all the way here? This city isn't fit for high profile people like her here."

"I couldn't agree more but after finishing her movie in America, this place was on our route home so it's no biggie."