info

Hoshikawa Subaru

Hoshikawa Subaru

Quirk: War-rock

Type: Transformation

Sub-type: Sentient

Description: Subaru's quirk has a mind of its own which takes form as a wolf like energy being said energy being green. Since his quirk is called War-rock he decided to name the being War-rock. War-Rock is specifically an Electromagnetic being. War-rock usually will stay inside of Subaru phone and when needed will enter his body to give him access to his quirk and then some. Also Subaru has a 6-feet (2 meters) circle around which War-rock is able to stay in.

Abilities: Without War-Rock

Visualizer: Subaru is able to see electromagnetic waves in the form of a road throughout the world which when he merges with War-Rock he's able to go on.

Abilities: With War-Rock

Frequency body change- allows to change the frequency of his entire body which means he's intangible and once he changes his frequency of his body nobody is able to see him unless somebody goes to the same frequency as him.

Wave Road- He's able to ride a road (explained in Visualizer) only he is able to go anywhere the roads lead him and is able to go at breakneck speeds while on the road.

Body suit- When Subaru and War-rock merge, War-rock engulfs Subaru in his energy which then puts Subaru in a type of armored suit but when War-rock just goes into his body he is able to choose what his body is merged with. Ex: if he wants just the Rock buster it will appeared on his arm and nothing else will change.

Suit:

Rock Buster- When War-Rock goes insides or merges with Subaru, his head becomes a blaster that Subaru can shoot electromagnetic energy out of

Rock Buster- When War-Rock goes insides or merges with Subaru, his head becomes a blaster that Subaru can shoot electromagnetic energy out of. Subaru can choose whether the energy is lethal or non lethal.

???-???

???-???

???-???

Relatives: