Ch. 6: Heights Alliance

Recap: The students of class 1A were put through physical tests in which they were able to sue their quirks but whoever got in last place would be expelled so they did their best. Turned out nobody was going to be expelled.

Now on with the story.

We see all of class 1-A in front of a giant building that looked like it could be an apartment complex for a hundred people.

Kirishima: WHOA IT'S HUGE!!!

Kaminari: That's was she said.

Aizawa looked at those two with a deadpan glare and then started talking.

Aizawa: As you know do to a recent rise in crime, the school decided to make a decision which is sending you all to your dorms. Now this building right here is called Heights Alliance. It has 5 floors the 1st floor being the common room, kitchen, and bathrooms which are separated by gender. the rest of the floors are also separated by gender, boys on one side and girls on the other.

Aizawa: All of the luggage we had you send us beforehand should be in you rooms.

With that the students went around looking at their new residents for the next three years. After that they went to their rooms and started to unpack.

Time skip

It was 7:40 when everyone finished and were in the common room. Everyone was doing there own thing when the resident alien decided to invoke a challenge.

Mina: Attention everyone!!!

Everyone looked at her wondering what she's going to say.

Mina: I propose a challenge!!

Once the word 'challenge' came out her mouth everyone stopped what they were doing to listen to what she was going to say.

Mina: The challenge is.........A BEDROOM JUDGEMENT!!!

Everyone looked at her like she grew a second head.

Mina: Before you say anything think of this as a "getting to know each other exercise".

Everyone though it over and decided why not, they barely knew so this is a good way to get to know one another.

Bakugo: I'll past and don't try to drag me into it.

Mina: Oh come on!!

Misora: Don't bother Mina he's never really been into these kinds of things.

Mina: Oh alright anyways!!

Time skip

A/N: The rooms are the same as in canon so lets get on to our three protags.

The first room they visit is Subaru but before they go in Mina starts to explain the rules to them.

Mina: Before we start let me explain the rules first.