Ch. 5: Apprehension test

Recap: Izuku, Misora, and Subaru have heart felt moments with their parents on their first day at UA. They meet new classmates and have an old one. They meet their teacher who seems to not like his job. He tells them to grab a PE uniform and meet them outside. Somebody made a wrong move talking about Misora and got himself a very scary warning.

Now on with the story. 

Currently the students of class 1-A were in front of a huge field and in front of them was their teacher, Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: Alright class today we're going to do an Apprehension Test. You have all taken this test in Jr. High so we're going to see where you stand. Bakugo come to the circle.

Bakugo did as he was told and went to the circle and was given an ball.

Aizawa: Ok Bakugo what was the farthest you threw in Jr. High.

Bakugo: About 67 meters sir. 

Aizawa: Alright now throw that ball again but this time use your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle.

Bakugo started to grin maniacally and did some stretches then he pull his arm back and once he was ready he threw the ball and unleashed an explosion.

Bakugo: DIEEEE!!!

Everyone: Die?   

The ball was sent flying by the shockwave of the blast and a it took a minute for the a ping to be heard.

Aizawa: UA creates the best of the best we won't accept half rates so surpass your limits Plus Ultra style. *turns the phone around to show the score.* 

Everyone: 705.2 meters!!!

Mina: Oh this looks fun!

???: Yeah and we get to use our quirks as well.

Aizawa overheard this and after all the while he got the iconic shit eating grin on his face.

Aizawa: Fun eh. Ok then if you think this is fun then the person that gets in last place is expelled.

Everyone: EHHHHH!?

Uraraka: But sir we worked our buts off trying to get here.

Mina: Yeah it isn't fair.

Aizawa: Are natural disasters fair? Villains running rampaged fair? It's our job as heroes to combat this unfairness.

After that was said the class took a moment to calm down and steeled themselves for what's to come.

Time Skip

Currently everyone was waiting for their turn on the 50-meter dash right now it was Misora and Uraraka up.

Misora: Alright Harp how should we do this?  

Harp: Well we should probably go with pure speed.