Ch 2: Entrance Exam

Time skip next day

Subaru, Misora, and Izuku were at the entrance of UA looking at the gate of the school they've always wanted to go to.

Subaru: Well here we are.

Misora: Yeah our dream school.

Izuku: The place where the best of the best come out of.

The three of them looked at and smiled.

Subaru: We've waited long enough lets go.

Izuku/Misora: Hai.

While they were walking Izuku accidentally tripped on an uneven tile and was starting to fall.

Izuku: Seriously why do I need to trip now after an epic moment like that.

Suddenly Izuku realized he wasn't falling anymore and when he looked to he let he saw a girl hoisting him back on the ground.

Burnette: There we go, we wouldn't want you falling on the ground right before the exam now would we.

Izuku: Uhh yeah anyway thank you for not letting me fall.

Burnette: Oh your welcome. *smiles at him*

They hear speakers in the saying that they need to head inside now or else they wouldn't be able to take the entrance exam.

Burnette: Oh we gotta go talk to you later.

With that she left him there stunned.

Izuku: Uhh what just happened?

Izuku was looking around dumbfounded at what had happened but decided on just to go inside the building.

Time skip start of the practical exam

The written portion of the exam was finished so they headed towards the auditorium where they would explain the practical exam.

Present Mic: HEY HEY HEY LITTLE LISTENERS TODAY YOU'LL BE TAKING UA PRACTICAL EXAM DO YA HEAR!!!

Everyone: ...

Present Mic: TOUGH CROWD HUH WELL ANYWAY TIME TO EXPLAIN THE EXAM.

Once that show was over Present Mic started to explain the exam what needed to be done the purpose of the robots when all of a sudden.

???: Excuse me!!

Present Mic: YES EXAMINEE 1483!!!

???: Yes here on the pamphlet that was given to us it states their are 4 robots when you only stated 3 if this a typo on the pamphlets then UA should be ashamed of them selves and you three. *pointing towards our protags* if you are going be on you phones that suggest you left your distracting the others examinees.

The spotlight move from the boy to the three of them.

Subaru: Well first you should mind your only business second our phone have our quirks since they are sentient and are electromagnetic as well come out guys so they can see.

Once he said that War-rock, Z, and Harp all came out of their users phone.

Subaru: As you can see we were talking to them about what we should do.

The examinee didn't know what to say so he decided to sit back down.

Present Mic: AS I WAS SAYING THE LAST ROBOT IS A ZERO POINTER AND IT'S JUST AN OBSTACLE SO I WOULDN'T SUGGEST FIGHTING IT.