☆ PUNISHMENTS ☆

Requested: No
Requested by : None

Pairing: Tooru Oikawa x Seme Male Reader

Pronoun used: he/him

Type: Smut

Anime: Haikyuu

Requests ( open / close)

WARNING: orgasm denial, hard, bathroom sex, raw sex, dry sex, in public.

MINORS DNI

——————————————————————————————————————

Y/n pov:

I fold my sleeves and tuck my shirt into my trousers, then put on my blazer that was kept on the bed. I was ready. I gave a glance at myself in the mirror, checking whether everything was perfect and then putting my hands in the pockets before leaving the room.

I open the door of my room.I step out of it and start heading towards my boyfriend who was in the bathroom.

Just as I was going to knock, I hear the door opening, as it revealed him.

"eek! Y/n-kun you scared me...hahah." Tooru held his chest.
"Sorry babe," I apologized
"Oh no, you don't need to apologize...heh.So, um- Are we ready to leave?" Tooru said
"Yeah." I feel my face heating up a bit as my eyes feel on his clothing. He looked very handsome.

"Let's go or else we will be late."

————

2nd person pov:

"The party is very amazing man," You say while talking to your friend. "Thank you bro" he replied.
You begin looking around, trying to find someone.

"Dude, are you searching for something?" Your friend asked."I will be right back." You say as you were unable to find that 'certain someone' you were looking for and rush out of there to find him.

"Where are you Tooru..?" You asked yourself.

' There.' You thought,he was sitting on the chair by the counter of the bar. You were about to go towards him but froze as you saw a man approaching you boyfriend.You see the man grabbing Tooru's hand and gently planting a kiss onto his knuckles.He held his hand for a while before leaving it.The man chatted with him for a while before leaving him.

As you see the man leaving, you begin walking towards him.You stand behind him while he took a sip from the drink he was served.

"Who was he?" You inquired in a deep voice.He look behind him "Oh, hey baby, what's up?". "Don't 'what's up' me. Answer my question."

"Oh he. Um-I don't know. He just came towards me and started flirting with me." Tooru answered.

"And did you tell him that you had a boyfriend?" You felt a raging anger within yourself. "Well, he did not ask..." Damn Tooru, you should have thought about the consequences.

He was about to take another sip of the drink, but before he could do that he was dragged out of the chair and the glass came crashing towards the ground, shattering into pieces.

"B-Babe! What are you doing!?" You ignored his blabbering and continued to drag him by the wrist and take him somewhere he's unaware of.It's good he did not know the place well.