☆\\ Longtime Meet Up\\☆

Requested: Yes
Requested by : @NionApple

Pairing: Seme Fuyuhiko x uke male reader

Pronoun used: he/him

Type : Smut

Anime : Danganronpa 2

WARNING: Smut, Handjob, Blowjob, caught, kinda OOC.

MINORS DNI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a long day as it seemed to Fuyuhiko. He was so exhausted after the argument they had for finding out who really killed Ibuki and Hiyoko that day.

Fuyuhiko let's out a deep breath as he gracefully walked down the spacious corridor. He needed a break from everything, knowing where to find a perfect place to go. That day, he didn't understand what happened and felt himself a bit tipsy with a bit of lust feeling going through his body, but he composed his structure like it was normal.

He walked down the corridor towards the garden located at the back of the big mansion. As soon as he was meet with a big door, he extended his arm and opened the door, revealing the beautiful natural scenery.

Butterflies flew across the blue sky and bright colorful flowers blossomed amongst the green leaves. "It's truly beautiful here as always" the blond male whispered to himself as he began to scroll through the grey stone pathway. He always admired the hard work put into making this place so beautiful but never expressed it as always.

But the beauty of the nature wasn't the only thing that caught his gold gaze, rather it was a certain someone he wanted to meet for a while now.

Fuyuhiko continued walking for a while now. Turning to the corner, he was forced to stop on his tracks as he heard someone humming in the background as the birds chirped. Fuyuhiko slowly approached the humming figure as he saw a divine male humming his favorite song to himself as he watered the plants beside him with concentration.

Fuyuhiko carefully walked up to the shorter male and sat on a wooden bench near him.
Fuyuhiko began humming along with the young male , startling the other man.
"O-oh, Fuyuhiko! Sorry, I didn't see you there!" Y/n spoke as he gently placed his watering can down and approached the little taller male.

"What brings you here, Fuyu? I haven't seen you in a while" Y/n softly chuckled with his eyes partially closed. A pink tinted blush started forming on his cheeks at Y/n's nickname for him. Fuyuhiko looked at the ground, still blushing and then back up at the (h/c) haired male.

"Just came here to admire the view" "Whose? The nature's or mine~?" Y/n teased as the other male cheeks started heating up even more. Y/n looked down at his guest and chuckled, "I'm just playing with you! I didn't mean it seriously!" Y/n continued, "But your not wrong Fuyu, It surely is beautiful out here" y/n stood proudly with his hands on his hips, while praising himself for such a beautiful masterpiece.

"Uh, Y/n.." Fuyuhiko breaks the comfortable silence between the two. Y/n hummed at the blonde male as a response.
"Could I tell you something?" Fuyuhiko spoke in a calm voice. Y/n examined the golden-eyed male before quickly making his way to sit beside Fuyuhiko, "Sure, Go on!" Y/n exclaimed as the blonde man sighed. "I want to apologize to you.." Fuyuhiko blurted out which caused the (e/c) eyed male's eyes to widen in disbelief, "S-Sorry? For what?" , "For not checking up on you for a while.." Y/n's eyes glittered under the sunlight as the other male apologized, "Don't be! I know you have been through a lot. You were effected by the disease and the death..." y/n trailed off, "Don't worry! I forgive you" he places his hand on Fuyuhiko's thigh before turning it back to himself.

Fuyuhiko let's out a deep sigh. He began looking up to where the other male was sitting at, but his eyes widened in shock.

Fuyuhiko's pov:

What the! Where the fuck did he go? I looked around my sides simultaneously but saw him no where to be seen.
Just when I was about to give up, I felt rather something touching my crotch. Was it a hand! I quickly lowered my head and saw Y/n sitting in between my legs. How the fuck didn't I notice him here!?
He gently began to unzip my pants as I gapped at his action. "W-What are you doing, Y/n?" I inquired him , taking shallow breaths and placing my hand on his to stop him from going any further.

He looked at me puzzled, " Well, when you were talking to me, I noticed your hard on. So, I decided to help you!" He stated innocently as he placed his finger on his pink cheeks. "But-" "No buts, let me help you!" He continued to unzip my pant until my boxers was visible. Y/n eyes widened in lust as I tried to hide my face from embarrassment.

Y/n stroke my member through the cloth with his hand I let out low muffled moans.

2nd person pov:

You lick your lips in excitement as you stroke Fuyuhiko's cock through his boxers. You could feel the sexual tension between you two. You slowly release the throbbing cock out of his boxer, as it springs out almost hitting your face.

"Y-Y/n please S-stop" he groans as you ignore him. You first begin to lick the side of his cock with one stroke and then sucking head while moving your hand up and down his shaft. "You like that, huh? I can tell by the face you're making" you moaned, sending vibrations through the blond male. "Sh-hit! Y/n-hmm~ keep going" Fuyuhiko demanded as he threw his head back in pleasure.

You smiled against his shaft. You started lowering your mouth on the males dick as deep as possible taking breaks in between. Your saliva coating the male cock as you gagged with it inside your month.
You start rubbing your clothed cock as you took his full length. After an interval of few seconds you began blobbing your head up and down along his dick, smiling at Fuyuhiko's facial expressions. It just turned you on.

"Ah~ Y/n, I-I going to c-cum!" He warned while grabbing your hair. You quickly hold his thighs for support as he fucks your throat hard. Your mouth is fully lowered onto his cock , causing your eyes to widen as he springs out his cum into your mouth.

You remove your mouth from his shaft as soon as he lets go of your hair, while coughing and swallowing his cum down your throat. "We should-do this more frequently, heh" you said as you got back onto your own feet. "Yeah, I guess" he blushed like a madman.

*Click*

The sound caused both of your eyes to avert to the direction of sound.

There was a shadow for a split second before disappearing in the shadows. "Looks like we have company, Fuyu~" Fuyuhiko just looked at the direction suspiciously,

'I wonder who..'

...

Hajime held his chest while taking deep breath in and out. "That was a close call" he sighed in relief "why did I even bother to come here?.." but, I don't think I regret it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update.
Thank you all for 6k views and all the votes!
I really appreciate it!
Have a Good (Day/Evening/Night)!!

Signing off,
xThrill_Fryx