꧁/ A Helping Hand~/꧂

Requested: No
Requested by : N/A

Pairing: Naruto x Switch Male reader

Pronoun used: he/him

Type : Smut

Anime : Naruto Shippuden

WARNING: Smut, Switch Male reader, Switch Naruto, creampie, double orgasm

MINORS DNI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pleasant day. Birds were chirping, the green leaves rustled among the cool breeze and the orange sun shined as the trees caste a shadow on the ground. And a certain blond male walked through the village alongside his friends.

Naruto walked through the village along with his friends, Sakura who walked beside Ino, Shikamaru and Choji who munched on the chip in his hand.

"And then it went kaboom! Believe it!" He exclaimed as he gestured his hand in a explosion manner. The pink haired female sighed at him and looked around her to ignore the man.

Ino softly giggled at his words to make him feel acknowledged. Naruto lifted his hands up to his neck and rested them there and gave a wide,closed eye smile.

They continued to walk through the village as they talked to each other about their day.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto yelled as he waved his arm at the white haired male. Kakashi looked up from his book he held in his hand and then to his students as they started walking towards him. Kakashi approached them and stood in front of them.

"So,What are you kids up to?" The white haired male asked. Naruto pouted with his hands crossed over his chest, "Kids?We aren't kids anymore sensei!" Kakashi quietly chuckled under his mask with his eyes closed. "We just finished our daily commissions sensei, so we decided to go for a walk around the village with them" Sakura added and pointed towards her fellow mates. Kakashi nodded, "Ok then, you all have fun. I have somewhere to be right now." they all nod in agreement. Kakashi walks the opposite direction from where they had come from.

The group continued their walk through the village when Naruto was reminded about something, he quickly turned around, "Kakashi sensei!" He called out as his sensei turned around to look at the blond male. Naruto ran towards Kakashi, but was stopped when someone called out his name. Before he could turn around to see who it was, it was too late.

He was struck by a huge pain in his head before his body collided with the ground beneath him.

Naruto's pov:

"Naruto, look out!" Were the only words I could hear before I blacked out.

I didn't know what had really occurred. First minute, I was running towards Kakashi sensei, then the next minute, I blacked out?

I groan in pain as I slowly and gently tried to open my eyes. My eyes felt heavy yet somehow I forced my eyes open, slowly. I shield my eyes from the bright light by my hand as I squeeze my eyes.

'Where am I?' I thought to myself as my eyes tried to adjust to my surroundings. I suddenly realised I was laying down on a hospital bed.I groan when a harsh pain struck my head. I try to push myself up to sit on the bed but failed when a hand was pushed against my chest.