✥ Specially For You ✥ [Special chap]

Requested: No
Requested by : None

Pairing: Shoto Todoroki x M!reader

Pronoun used: he/him

Type : Fluff

Anime : Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia (Anime)

WARNING: kissing , [It was a bit hurried]

▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭ ▭▭ ▭

As a kid, Shoto was most of the time abused by his cruel father, a secret their family only knew. In fact, it was at a point that one day his mother poured boiling hot water on the little boy face earning a very bad red burn on his left side of his face by his mother by the anger raging within herself towards her husband. This made the boy to Hate his father with all his life.
He always had a cold expression after that day on. Wanting nothing but pure revenge on his father for the things he had done. But....on his quest of becoming a hero, he didn't quite understand How and When he fell in love with a certain boy. It was a total mystery.

.
.
.
Present day
.
.
.

"Surprise!?" Everyone exclaimed at Mina and the other girls words. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Iida asked, some of the classmates agreeing. "NoNoNo, I swear it's nothing bad!" Toru responded, "It'll be fun!". The whole class accepted to join for this 'surprise'.
"Ok then, meet us at the entrance after school. And Iida, don't worry, I asked sensei for permission" Mina grinned as the blue haired male felt the urge of asking 'for what?' But denied himself. "If it's not anything sus, I'm excited!" Y/n exclaimed while he smiled making the girls heart flattered. "Wait, SUS? When I ever do something sus..?" The whole class slapped their forehead.

Y/n sat on his seat as he blankly stared at the board in front of him. He was not playing any attention to the teacher' words. 'I wonder what the surprise might be..' he thought, leaning back on his seat as he wondered.
After few minutes the bell rang signaling the end of today's class. Everyone hurried themselves out of the classroom, making their way to their dorm as soon as possible. They were all excited and somehow, Shoto was excited too deep down, but denied himself.

Time-skip

"Woah!" Everyone bursted in amusement. They all stood in front of a beautiful, luxurious hotel with beach-side view beside it. "How did you girls pull this out!?" Denki exclaimed as Momo cleared her throat catching everyone's attention holding a card in her hand. "Oh right" he nervously laughed.

Anyways, everyone walked towards their hotel room that was provided. "Meet us the swimming pool after you all freshen up!" Urarake waved as the girl squad left. The rest of us just walked to our hotel room. 'Im guessing a pool party...huh'

Y/n's pov

I popped onto the soft bed of my hotel room as I spread my arms onto the bed as I let of sign a relief 'Damn this bed is SO soft' I snuggled . I rested on the bed for a while before getting my lazy ass out of it giving a one last stretch. I walked towards my baggage and dig for the swimsuit in it 'Luckily I brought it in case' I smiled. After finding it, I went to the bathroom near me along with some extra clothes. I quickly changed myself into the swimsuit and wore a casual shirt and pant over it. I rinsed my face with water and headed out of the bathroom. 'Better get going'