/✬/ The Everlasting Pleasure /✬/

Requested: No
Requested by : None

Pairing: Bakugou Katsuki x SMR

Pronoun used: he/him

Type : Smut

Anime : Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia (Anime)

WARNING: Fingering, hard, Desk sex, creampie

MINORS DNI

◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬◬

"Bakugo, truth or dare?" Mina asked while a smirk formed on her face

"Dare of course. I ain't no pussy, so try me!" Bakugo growled with his aggressive voice.
Immediately after those words, the pink girl had a noticeable cheeky smile alongside a pink tinted blush across her face.

"Come with me, I'll tell you the dare on the way~" She moaned, making Bakugo regret his decision for a second.

Mina got up from the circle that was formed by the whole class of 1-a and was on her way out the room.Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance as he copied her actions.

The whole class was nervous, knowing Mina, she would do something very out of the ordinary.

Time skip

"WHAT!? IM NOT WEARING THAT SHIT!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET THIS FROM!?" Bakugo shouted while the pink haired girl tried to shush him. (Check the bottom for viewing the outfit)

"C'mon Bakugo, it'll be fun. And I thought you said you weren't a 'pussy', Aww, please Bakubabe" She teased, sighing in defeat,Bakugo decides to finish what Mina had started.

Another small time skip

Bakugo comes out the dressing room, crossing his arm as he gave an arrogant glare to Mina.

"Fucking hell.,I'm not sure whether he even likes me or not, so how are you sure that he'll like to see me like.....this." Bakugo voice was surprisingly softer than his usual voice.

Mina shrugged. "Well, one way to find out!" Mina smiled with her eyes closed and pushed Bakugo forward. He jerked before looking back at Mina over his shoulder with eyes of horror and death and then looking back in front nervously.

'Your ganna be so dead after this raccoon eyes' Bakugo thought, still walking down the hallway.

He walks around for a while until he feels his heart beating very fast.
'Why am I feeling like this' he grabs his chest feeling his heartbeat and taking deep breaths .He slowly lets go his chest and knocks the door, waiting for a reply from the other side.

"Come in! The door is already unlocked" a voice said.
Bakugo twisted the door knob and swung the door open.

There (y/n) was, relaxing on his desk while completing what seems to be his homework.
Bakugo closed the door behind him, catching Y/n attention.

Y/n pov:

I hear the door closing,which caused me to look up at the person who entered the room.

"Hm? Oh hey Kat, what are you—" I was cut off by my own words when I see Katsuki wearing something that caught my eye.
I slowly get up from my seat and made my to where Katsuki was standing at.