⨳ Forbidden Love ⨳

Requested: YES
Requested by : [Asked not to be tagged]

Pairing: Seme!Azreal reader x Uke Alastor

Pronoun used: he/him

Type : One-shot /Smut

Anime : Hazbin Hotel (Animated series)

WARNING: Smut٫cock play٫ fingering, gore, OOC (I think).

MINORS DNI

⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳

It was extermination day. Y/n sat on a big, tall tree's branch as he examined his surroundings rather carefully. There was this guy...or rather demon ,that kept bothering him for a while now. He hang one of his foot of the tree while the other was folded up to his chest with his hand resting on top of them. He peered at the city crowd, with a low sigh, he rubbed his temples in frustration while gently shutting his eyes.
'I really hate how much noise they make' he thought.

He opened his eyes and looked back at the town. He didn't like the city as much but when it comes to his job, he is more than glad to go there.

Y/n stood up from his resting state and got on his both legs, standing on the large branch. He gave one long stretch for both, his joints and wings. He was ready to take off to the sky but suddenly stopped when he heard some faint chuckling in the background. Curious, he went to check it out.
He launched himself upward and started flying towards the direction the voice was heard previously.

Y/n dropped himself on the ground and began walking towards it, guessing the person to be nearby. And he was right. There was something or someone standing near a ...bleeding dead body?
Y/n couldn't catch a glimpse of the person's face. Their back was facing him.

Y/n started walking towards the figure, but in the process cracked a piece of twig. This sudden noise cause the figure to turn to where the noise originated from. Wait...

Alastor?

'This was no surprise to me' y/n thought. "Well, Well, Well. What brings you here..Mister Angel?" His black gloves where covered in crimson red blood, his coat was also partially painted in red and he had that sinister smile on his face revealing his yellow sharp teeth.

"I should have guessed it to be you" y/n spoke with a smirk. Alastor stood up while picking his long staff of the ground that was placed beside him.

"Why don't I put you back to the place you belong" y/n spoke with a wide grin and crossing his arm. "Me? Back to my place?" Alastor laughed, "Oh! We'll see about who put's who back to their place!" He continued with a crazy look on his face. "Oh, it's on" Y/n declared.
Alastor takes the first step and dashes towards the (h/c) haired male, swinging his staff in the process. But Y/n was fast, just before he could hit Y/n, he spread his wings and launches himself upward and dodged his attack, "Now this will be fun!" Y/n smirked and landed behind the other male.

—-   Timeskip-(after the battle)

It was an epic battle that seemed to be lasting for more than hours between Y/n and Alastor. Blood shreds surrounding them. Both, of Y/n's and mainly Alastor's.

"*Cough, Cough*"

"Is that all you got!" Y/n stated while lifting his sword up and pointing at the demon. Blood dripping down from his right shoulder and onto the ground beneath him.