CHAPTER THREE

Chica stumbled over to where my mothers ripped apart body lay and started eating her corpse in some sort of craze. Monty looked at me and smiled, he then turned around and left me to watch Chica eat my mothers disassembled body...
Tears flowing down my face I ran away from Chica. I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I had to get away. I ran past Monty and towards the daycare without even realizing. I made it to the entrance of the daycare and stopped. I was gasping for breath and my lungs were on fire. I collapsed onto the floor and sobbed. I just wanted to go home...
I hadn't even noticed that I had dozed off after crying for what had to have been at least an hour. I only realized that I had when I felt a cold animatronic hand on my arm. I snapped awake and in front of me was, "Moonman?" I asked, my voice breaking slightly. He looked surprised. Soon he glared at me for calling him moonman again. "My name is Moondrop. Now why are you still here?" He said surprisingly gently. "Oh, m-me and my m-mom g-got locked in by the security shield. We were too slow to get to the exit.." I said quietly. "Okay, where is your mom?" Moondrop asked. I felt tears sting my eyes. "Y/N? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Moondrop questioned. I couldn't help but continue to cry, unable to say anything. After a few minutes moondrop realized that I wouldn't be able to answer him. He stopped questioning me and just hugged me. I accepted his hug and cried into his robotic shoulder. I knew that he had been upset with me earlier, but now he was... kind, it really helped having him here.
                  ***TiMe SkIp***
It was hours later and I was... in the daycare? "HELLO FRIEND! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Sundrop announced excitedly. I looked at him in surprise, and gave a weak smile to his excitement. " Sunshine what is wrong, your eyes are red?" he said with a sudden frown. " I don't really want to talk about it..." I said sadly. " Oh, WELL THAT'S OK SUNSHINE" he said as he jumped in the air. Now that I think about it he is a very nice animatronic, well a lot better than most of them and so is moondrop he helped me fall asleep even though we have our differences.
I laughed slightly at his enthusiasm and said "You have the energy of a toddler hyped up on fizzy-faz." Sun laughed and said " Is that a compliment?"  I chuckled and said, "If you want it to be it is."  We both laughed for a bit. I winced slightly and stood up. "Woah, careful Sunshine!" Sundrop said, catching me as I stumbled.  I laughed again and said " Thanks sunny," I pecked him on the cheek after he put me down "Now what time is it?"  Sun put his hand where I pecked him on the cheek. He looked like he was blushing with his swirly cheeks glowing slightly. I laughed slightly when I noticed. "It's about two thirty in the morning." Sun said, almost tripping over his own words. I smiled at him, and said "Alright thanks Sunny." My cheeks were also slightly warm as I spoke to the robot. Suddenly the lights cut out, both me and Sun were surprised by this. Suddenly Sun grabbed his head and said "NO! THE LIGHTS THEY SHOULD BE ON! THEY NEED TO BE ON!" He had a large amount of panic in his voice as he yelled. "Wha- what's happening?!" I asked with worry. I looked over at his shoulder at two red glowing spots. "Suuuunn it's my turn to talk to Y/N the lights are out." Moon growled. "AcK!" Sun exclaimed in surprise. Sun quickly jumped over to his tower. He then called out "BYE SUNSHINE I WILL TALK TO YOU WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE BACK ON!" then jumped up to his ledge. I was just standing there when suddenly I felt moon wrap his arms around me. And putting me on the ground and said " sun is so selfish keeping you all to himself~" he said with a smirk on his face I got flusher by his words I put my hands to my face  trying to hide the fact that I was as red a tomato then I realized that the lights had come back on and and very embarrassed sun was on top of me it was cute seeing him like this but he was so heavy then he said " oh my I am so sorry" he said " no need to said sorry it is ok but can you get off of me" I said " oh my I am so sorry" he said getting off of me I got up and he started to walk off I went to him and said " sunny what is wrong" I said he looked at me then looked away and said nothing and just hugged me saying sorry over and over " sun it is ok it is not a big deal" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek "sunny it is ok"he put me down I could see the little  swirls  glowing brighter on his face. I laughed lightly seeing him looking at me slightly blushing. 
I suddenly thought "Hey, sun?" I asked "What's up sunshine?" He answered. "Isn't there a large music man near here?" I questioned. "Yeah? Why?" Sun said. "Oh! No  reason I just remembered he exists" I laughed slightly "Ah, alright," Sun said "You know we can go visit him! He doesn't get many visitors after hours." I looked at him and he must have seen how excited I got at the idea of visiting music man. Sun smiled and grabbed my hand. He then guided me out of the daycare. I was giddy with excitement as I saw music man's stage. I smiled and laughed saying "I bet I'll beat you to his stage!" to Sun. He beamed and said "You're on!" together we raced through the large, empty walkway of the pizza-plex