CHAPTER NINE

I watched as Moon made his way to our tower, presumably to charge. He soon started to walk faster after pausing for a few seconds. I knew he was on low power but low enough to sprint? "Sunny?" asked Y/N. I guess they noticed me watching Moon's strange behavior. "Hm?" I said slowly averting my gaze from Moon down to Y/N. "Is Moon alright? He seems... upset? No, not upset but something is definitely off.." Y/N questioned looking up at me. Just then we heard a kind of crashing sound, we both whipped our heads around to see what it was. "Oh, it seems Moon was lower on power than I had thought." I said absently as I saw Moon on the ground. "WHAT?!" Y/N cried-out. They rushed forward over to Moon, they turned him so that they could see his face. Y/N held his face with both hands looking into his darkened eyes. "Nonononono, Moon!" They said panicking.
I let out a quiet sigh and walked over to Y/N and Moon "Hold on," I said calmly "This has happened once or twice. He will be okay, he just needs to charge." I picked Moon up off of the soft play mats. His frame was light and easy to carry, I walked up to our tower. I then got jumpscared by a low power warning. I almost threw Moon with surprise "JESUS!" I shout out in absolute fear. "Are you alright?!" called out Y/N. "Yep, sorry. I got scared by a low power warning that's all." I said dying inside at the ridiculousness of it. "Oh, if you're low on power then you should charge." stated Y/N matter of factly. I laughed slightly, readying to leap up. I then launched me and Moon up to our tower landing perfectly like always. I then shouted "Moon and I should be fully charged by about midnight, it's 9pm right now so go have fun for a bit. If you need help from Chica get Monty or Roxy alright?" Even after a week they still hadn't fixed that annoying chicken. "What about Freddy?" Y/N called. "Freddy is a wimp, I don't mean it to be rude but he is afraid to accidentally hurt her." I answered. "Oh, okay Sunny!" They chirped cheerfully. "Have fun charging!"
    I walked into our room and placed Moon down on his charging area. It was a kind of platform. It wasn't very tall but it wasn't quite flush with the floor either. It was covered with cushy pillows and soft blankets, perfect for him to nap as he so enjoys to do. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him once again spending so much time just napping. I laid him down in the nest of pillows and blankets, then I walked over to my charging station. I hopped onto the soft pillow that I used to sit on and draw. I leaned back and looked at all of the wonderful art that the kiddos give me. I smiled at the colourful doodles of me and Moon playing with the kids. I stared up at them in a relaxed manner watching as my little fidget thing spun above me. I wonder what kind of fidget thing is it anyway? I mean I can spin it and it will make a funny whistling sound but I never really learned the name of it. I was so distracted by the fidget thing that I didn't even notice Y/N climbing up the maintenance ladder into our little room.
    I only noticed when I heard them trip over a random bottle of glitter glue on the floor. "AH!" Y/N said in surprise. I jolted up at the sound "Y/N? What are you doing in our room?" I questioned. "Oh, well I wanted to see if I was able to come up here as well because you know you guys are up here. Besides,it's super cool up here!" Y/N said happily. I sighed, I knew that they would try to find a way up here eventually but not this soon! I then looked back at them, they were cautiously creeping towards Moon's platform. "He won't bite you know." I said making them jump. "Wah! Uhh- I never thought he did, I just wanted to check on him." they said, pouting. I grinned and said "You suuuure? I mean you look like if you got too close he would bite your head off." I always found it super entertaining to taunt Moon and Y/N, their reactions are always funny and sometimes even cute.
I realized what I had just thought, cute?!? Aah what is wrong with me? Moon cute? Well I mean- wait what the heck?! I could tell that my face had started to glow super strongly. I hid my face in my hands, shielding it from Moon and Y/N. I couldn't believe I had fallen in love! Y/N had walked over to me in the time that I was distracted by my strange thoughts. "You alright Sunshine?" Y/N asked sweetly. I nearly jumped out of my casing, "Good lord Sunbite,! You scared the heck out of me!"I said definitely saltily. "I'm sorry!" said Y/N. I guess we hadn't heard Moon power back on because we both got spooked when we heard "What? What the funk?" from Moon. "AHh!" Y/N and I exclaimed in unison. "Pfft- what was that?" asked Moon as he peered over his pillows over at me and Y/N. "nOthinG- uhmm- ahaha" panicked Y/N. Moon then laughed and launched a pillow at us. Y/N dodged it and hit me directly in the face. "Head-shot!" laughed Y/N, they then proceeded to laugh so hard that they fell over. Moon was also dying from laughter at the stupid remark. I couldn't hold back from laughing either and soon we were laughing so hard we were seeing stars. A few minutes of dying from laughter later. I was now catching my breath after laughing so hard. "Ehehe- *sighh* Okay, Okay hehe n-now what were we talking about?" Y/N asked. "Oh I know, how the FRIDGE I got here!?!" yelled Moon, who was surprisingly still salty. "Oh, you powered down so I picked you up and put you in your charging station." I stated.

(Also hello to the people I have seen reading! I really appreciate seeing people read this story :])