CHAPTER FOUR

We laughed as we raced over to Music man's stage. Sun and I skidded to a stop at his stage both panting for breath. I stood up and laughed breathlessly "I think *pant* it was a tie" I gasped. We both laughed with the acceleration of the run. We were giggling like children. I looked up and made eye contact with the big spider-like animatronic. He let out a light laugh at seeing me jump back, startled. "AaH-  Oh, uh hi music man." I stuttered. Music man smiled and played a light melodious tune. "MUSIC MAN!! HIIIII!" Shouted a very excited Sundrop. Music man broke his tune and laughed at Sun's enthusiasm, he then played a happy tune and pieced  together different song lyrics to say "Hello, hello! It's nice to see you!" We laughed a bit and Sun and Music Man started talking more. I got distracted and wandered off. A few minutes of wondering later I heard shuffling footsteps slowly approaching me, I looked over and there was Chica. Her beak still coated in the blood of my recently deceased mother. I immediately felt a wave of fear wash over me as I made eye contact with the rogue robot. She eyed me hungrily and quickened her pace rushing at me. I choked up and let out a strangled scream as she charged. Being surprised by her suddenly attacking, I tripped backwards as Chica lunged. I was sprawled out on the ground, unable to escape. I could see my life flash before my eyes as Chica attacked. I let out a scream terrified of my fate coming down to this deranged chicken. Just as Chica had reached me and pinned me against the floor. I screamed again struggling against the enormous chicken. I could smell the rotting food from her eating trash and the decaying remains of my mother's body. I whimpered waiting for the devastating bite of this enormous robot chicken when suddenly she was shoved off by someone. I opened one of my eyes nervously and I saw Monty above me fighting off Chica.
    Sundrop charged into the room next quickly scooping me up from the floor. "You're gonna be okay sunbite." Sun said, looking down at me. I gave him a weak smile and held onto him. As Sun walked me back to the daycare I could feel myself starting to drift off in his arms...
                    **tImE sKiP**
I woke up in the daycare again to a super worried Sundrop watching over me, almost as if I would die if he didn't. Sun smiled at me "hey sunshine you're awake," I sat up confused "how long was I out?" I said with a puzzled face. "You were sleeping for about 2, maybe 3 days sunshine."he said sheepishly ,"wait days???" he nods his head "yeah, I was so scared I tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake up so I sat by your side the whole time sunshine."he said with a bitter sweet smile "What about moon?" I asked.  Sun looked at me with a sad look on his face and said "I don't really know, I just know that he stayed by your side as well."  I smiled at him slightly and said "Well I'm okay now sunny." I gave him a hug to show my gratitude. He squeezed me tight with his hug wrapping his arms around me. "I'm so glad your u-" The light started to flicker. I looked at him with worry in my eyes. I layed back down to pretend I was asleep It might just work to trick moon. I layed down and closed my eyes ,I could tell the lights had gone out. It was quiet. I didnt hear footsteps, it was just silent. I squinted and opened my eyes ,and to my Surprise Moon wasn't there it was sun? I layed back up and said "Sun? Is that you ?" There was no answer. I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw Moon. If thatMoon. But, if that was moon then who was in front of me?! I thought when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and there was what looked like one of Sun's head pieces? I looked up at him and it looked like sun but half of his sun rays weren't there. I glanced down at my chest and saw a large robotic hand scraping into my flesh. I looked over at Moon and he looked like he just saw a ghost. I looked up at the strange animatronic holding me. It looked like Sun but his colors were dim and almost distorted? His eyes were glowing a deep red almost like a blood color glowing ominously. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at Moon, and Moon was looking horrified at it's claws soaked in my blood.
    Weak from blood loss I desperately grabbed it's hand and started to painstakingly remove it's claws from my ripped flesh. Feeling this motion the animatronic's glare fixed onto me, eyes burning into mine. It smiled an evil smile and drove it's claws downward stopping at my bones, unable to break through.  Tears once more flooded my eyes from the searing pain. I looked back at Moon to see him looking as if he was about to murder this mysterious animatronic for harming me. Then all of a sudden I felt the pressure of the animatronic trying to break through my ribs release. Being slightly alarmed by this I looked at it. It had stopped relishing the looks of pain on my face and in my eyes to look at the anger of Moondrop. I started to cough, the taste of blood flooded my mouth soon after. I crawled slowly out of the insane robot's arms and towards Moondrop. The blood I had coughed up slowly seeping out of my lips I paused in my escape. I looked at Moon and smiled, quickly he surged forward and scooped me off of the floor. "Who the hell do you think you are to do this to my starlight?!" Moon snarled. I felt like I could see stars looking up at Moon, he seemed to be glowing slightly. I felt a warm happiness that he was there. He soon reassured me that I would be okay. He very gently set me down leaning against one of the plentiful play structures. Moon then turned his burning rage toward the haywire animatronic. Charging forward, Moon attacked the cold animatronic.

(I know the first chapter sucks at first but please be patient it gets better as we go! ;-;)