CHAPTER ELEVEN

They still had a bit of drool down their chin so I carefully wiped it off. "Thanks Moon." they said smiling. "It's no problem Starlight." I replied. I handed their shirt back to them, and they slipped it on over their head once again. They then hugged me, I dragged them down so we could cuddle. I carefully pet their hair combing through it with my mechanical fingers. They smiled and cuddled up to my chest. After about ten minutes of cuddling I realized something, "Hey, Starlight?" I asked quietly. They shifted slightly but didn't respond, they did however cuddle closer to me. I realized they were asleep and felt super happy, my cheeks glowed lightly. I couldn't help but smile at their face. I carefully kissed their forehead and sighed lightly, my question could wait until they woke up.
Sun waltzed into the room happily, humming the daycare's song. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed us cuddling. Sun gasped in a way that I could only describe as a whole ass salt block of salt. "You're cuddling without mee??" he whined. I laughed lightly and said "Come here if you want cuddles." I could practically see the stars in his eyes as he smiled and skipped over to us. Sun saw Y/N sleeping and it looked like his heart melted as he watched their calm, and even breathing. He had a little smile on his face as he carefully laid on the other side on Y/N.
He cautiously wrapped his arms around Y/N's sleeping form, I watched as they slept like a stalker. I realized that what I was doing might have been creepy and looked away before Sunny said something about it. Sun let out a soft sigh as he started to drift off to sleep. Soon, both Sunny and Y/N were both asleep snoozing peacefully. I slowly started to doze myself, the room was warm and I was happy snuggling with my two favorite people. Sure Sunny was easily excitable and loud but he is still adorable and wonderful, and Y/N they are so sweet and cute and sure they are also excitable but that doesn't stop me from having fallen in love with them.

**TimE skIp**
    I woke up to Y/N squirming slightly, they were having a nightmare shifting about and I figured that if I didn't wake them it would only get worse and might wake up Sun. I very carefully started to stroke their hair in a soothing fashion and soon enough they calmed down. Small tear streaks marked their cheeks, I looked at them and wondered what in the world could be happening in their head that could hurt them bad enough to cry?
    I cautiously tilted their head towards me more and started up my music box again, the soft melodious tunes playing to calm them down. At first it seemed to be working but then their face screwed up again and more tears started flowing from their eyes. They whimpered in their sleep, and started to shake, badly. I looked at their terrified form, and wished that I could help them. Soon I heard Sunny starting to stir, he opened his sleepy eyes and looked around at his surroundings obviously computing where in the world he was. Sun soon realized where he was and looked down at Y/N, as soon as he saw them crying and whimpering his face twisted from being confused to being filled with worry in a matter of seconds. He looked at me to see if was awake and our gazes met. Sun tilted his head slightly to the left and lightly nodded down to the terrified Y/N, he looked back at me searching for answers.
    I shrugged slightly to let him know that I didn't know what was happening. He drew his eyebrows together and lightly guided their chin to look up at him. I gazed upon their tear stained face as if I could see what was happening in their dream. I cautiously wiped some of the tears off of their face and once again started to play my music box in an attempt to calm them down, and again at first it had worked but they soon started to squirm again. Sun glanced over at me and I made eye contact with him, I carefully leaned Y/N over to sunny and he started to warm himself up. Soon, Sun took Y/N into his warm arms and started to cuddle them. After a few minutes of my music box combined with Sun's warmth they stopped squirming and wiggling, seeming to fall out of whatever the nightmare was. I let out a quiet sigh and scooted closer hoping that Sunny's warmth combined with my music box would bring them out of the storm clouds that were plaguing Y/N's dreams.

**Y/N'S NIGHTMARE**
    I was back at the entrance of Freddy-Faz Bear's Mega Pizza-Plex and I heard my mom behind me? I whirled around to see her panting at the closed entrance of the Pizza-Plex and Montgomery Gator his eye's glinting malevolently behind her. It was all too familiar... but wait... Monty has red eyes, not purple. Right? Yeah, bright red like ruby's not purple, but I remember them being purple, not his usual red. This moment of confusion soon was flooded out as I watched Monty race forward, jaw slack, teeth glinting sharply in the low light. Before I knew it I was once again watching my mother being torn apart right before my eyes...