CHAPTER SEVEN

Sun came over to me and asked "Soo what were you and Y/N doing before Freddy walked in~?" he said with a smirk on his face. My face grew a deep blue color. I growled "Shut up Sun"  "Oooooo someone wants to kiss Y/N" Sun said making kissing sounds. Y/N looked at us and walked over, they then said " What are you guys doing? Why is Sun making kissing sounds at you?"  Sun smirked at me. "Well someone wants  Y/N alone one on one~" He teased. His evil grin growing bigger. Y/N looked confused then with a sudden look of realization. They turned bright pink, and turned away from me. When Sun saw this he looked at me with a malicious glint in his eyes. He then popped up and rushed over to Freddy. He was just out of ear shot so I couldn't hear what that little rat said. Freddy looked at me and smiled, he then picked up Gregory and walked out of the room sun following them. Alone I was watching Y/N from the other side of the room, they were fidgeting with their hands picking at little imperfections. I stood up and walked over to them, they looked up in surprise, we made eye contact and they blushed. I smiled at them watching as they squirmed under my gaze. "Whaat??" they whined after a few seconds of me staring at them. I sat down next to them and took their hand into mine. I held it for a few seconds before deciding to mess with them. I opened my mouth and slowly started to raise their hand to my mouth. They looked at me as if I had just cussed them out, with such confusion and annoyance in their eyes. Just as I was about to start nibbling on their hand to annoy them they pulled their hand away. I jokingly snapped at the air like I was planning to bite their hand off. Y/N looked at me confusedly, and after a minute of staring into my non-existent soul they bopped me on the head in annoyance. I started laughing at this, their hit doing nothing. The door then flung open and Sun was standing there. "Whatcha doin'?" Sun asked noisily.
    Y/N and I both looked at each other and like a silent agreement we stuck our hands up with our fingers parted from our ring finger and middle finger and our thumb tucked into our palms we said in unison, "We come in peace." Sun looked confused but started laughing. At first it was light but Sun soon started laughing hysterically. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??" He cackled. We all started to laugh at me and Y/N's stupidity. A few minutes later we all were sore from laughing. "What were y'all doing in here?" Sun asked. "Moon tried to bite me!" Y/N said, very obviously annoyed. I smiled at them knowing exactly what they were talking about. "You sure you weren't kissing?" Sun said, smiling like an idiot. "Shut up Sun!" I said pushing him, I could feel my face starting to glow a bright blue. "oOoOo~ Someone's bluuushiiing~" Sun taunted. My face started to glow even brighter with the embarrassment of Sun taunting me. I stood up, my entire face glowing, "Shut your face Sun!" I said saltily. I then fled the room in embarrassment.
    Still flushed I yanked the door closed behind me. I then leaned against the wall next to the door, my hands hidden in my hands. "You alright?" Someone said. I nearly jumped out of my plastic casing with surprise! I quickly turned to the animatronic standing right next to me. I looked up, it was Roxy! I sighed relaxing "Hey, Roxy." I said. She laughed lightly sitting down next to me. "Sooo, whatcha doing out here?" Roxy repeated. "Oh, Sun was taunting me, so I left in annoyance." I answered. "Ah. You sure it wasn't something else? I mean you are blushing hardcore." She asked not even fazed. "I- Uhhh- Uhmm- Hehe," I stuttered "Y-you didn't see ANYTHING." My face started to glow even brighter. I quickly stood up and turned to leave, but before I could Roxy had grabbed my arm and stopped me. "You sure you're alright?" She asked. "Yeah I'm good." I replied. "Okaaay." Said Roxy.   
As I walked off I started thinking about Y/N, I sighed again knowing that they probably would question me later. I suddenly realized that I left Y/N alone with a likely jealous Sundrop. I turned so fast I swear that I almost got whip-lash, I started running back to the room. Roxy looked at me as if I just said that I was going to jump off of a building as I zipped past her and into the room. Just as I had thought, Sun was messing with Y/N. He was sitting in front of them, they were tied up with googly eyes and glitter glue all over their face. Sun was looking super proud of the mess he had made. I sighed and stepped into the room. Sun looked at me and smiled like the little gremlin he is, he then ran out of the room. I shook my head at his stupidity, then went over to help Y/N. I started to untie them, then I carefully picked off the googly eyes. I sighed knowing that I would have to take them into a restroom to wash off the glitter glue that spelled out 'NERD' but spelled incorrectly. How did he even misspell 'Nerd'? I had no clue but I picked up Y/N and brought them to the androgonus restroom. I got some tissues and started wiping off what would come off with the dry napkin. Once I got all of the wet glue I dampened a fresh paper towel and started to carefully wipe off the last bits of glue that remained on their beautiful face. Once they were all clean I smiled down at them and kissed their forehead.