♡~° 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 °~♡

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

He woke up with a start, feeling startled. Today was the day. Today was the day he was going to get revived.

Ever since the day his ex-husband died due to a heart attack, he couldn't get over it. He was glad to be released from his grip, but he felt so lonely without him. Even after being with Karl and Sapnap, it just didn't feel the same. Both of his fiances gave up on the duck.

After the past situations with his fiances, he found a friend. Someone who truly cared about him. He was all goopy and always acted weird. That was, until his death. He blamed himself for the death of someone who actually cared for him.

Las Nevada's was on the verge of downfall if he didn't act quick.

---
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I felt nervous just by making my way towards the prison where Dream was. My stomach was tight as a knot, knowing I'll regret wanting to revive him.

I arrived at the prison. Sam was waiting outside for me, knowing I had scheduled a meeting ahead of time.

As soon I arrived at the front, he motioned for me to head inside. We had to go through the entire process of entering and arriving to Dream's cell. I was lucky being able to keep the netherite axe on me.

As the lava wall fell down slowly, I headed straight forward to meet Dream. Once he saw me, he was prepared to be tortured like he always was. Every. Single. Day.

There was a small moment of silence before I spoke.

"Well hello Dream."

...

"Could've given me a warm welcome."

"What do you want?!"

"I have a request that I'd like for you to do."

He stared at me with a blank expression.

"I want you to revive Schlatt."

He gave me a somewhat shocked look at me.

"You really want to continue the business with him? He's tough to handle." He spoke before releasing a sigh.

"Don't worry about it, I can handle him for sure."

He went silent. He didn't think I would actually want him back.

"Seems like the gambler of the server got lonely without his fiances!" He laughed manically.

"I'm not joking around Dream."

"What's in it for me then? Shouldn't I get a reward for completing a request of yours for once?"

"I'll give you 1 week without being tortured. No exceptions."

Dream seemed to have some sort of gleam in his eyes. Although 1 week wasn't much, getting tortured every single day was worse.

He agreed to reviving Schlatt, only cause he was finally being offered something in return.
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Being in my own limbo was like hell. Almost all my hair had turned a complete color of white tinted with a bit of brown. I was back in this stupid party hat that I couldn't even take off. My horns were close to piercing my skull. I needed to find something new to shorten them.

As I tried looking for something that would help, I happen to see a figure approaching me from the dark walls. He hummed a song in a distorted way as he stepped out of the shadows.

Once I took a closer look from my fuzzy eyes, I realized who it was. It was Dream.

"Why hello Schlatt! It's been so long."

"What are you doing here?"

"Let's just say, someone wanted the business to continue." Dream smirked.

As soon as he said those words, I understood who requested to revive me. That piece of sh!t.

"Don't mess up while you're with him, would ya?"

I nodded in agreement.

I didn't want to be revived, nor did I wanted to be stuck in my limbo my entire life.

A moment of silence stood between us until a white flash appeared. I felt like passing out. I heard a voice call out to me, but I fell hard to the ground before I could even know who it was.
---
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The sun was replaced with the bright moon that lit the sky once I had left. After leaving the prison, I ran as fast as I could to Schlatt's grave. There were mobs trying to catch up to me, but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was see him.

I saw him.

He was leaning downwards, almost like he was about to fall. It reminded me of the time when he had his heart attack and died.

"Schlatt..?" I called out.

"Schlatt!"

He passed out. I quickly ran over and grabbed him by his arms. He smelled bad, but somewhat had the same smell he always had. Beer.

I managed to carry him by hanging his arm over my neck. I had to arrive to Las Nevada's the quickest I could before people found out he got revived. Nobody wanted him back.

"Welcome back."
---
817 words! I didn't expect it to be that many, I'll be honest. If you want to, you could check out my highschool AU story which contains Quackity x Schlatt. (I'm planning on reworking it though)

<3