♡~° 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 °~♡

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Before I start, this chapter will focus on Schlattbur. Schlackity will be in the next chapter, so if you don't like Schlattbur you can skip this chapter if you'd like!

(Also this contains intense fluff! ☁️) + (Almost lime probably, you decide I guess)
---
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The bet was on.

Both of the rivals had made a bet on who can win the affection of the ram hybrid.

The duck hybrid would have a better chance, although multiple meetings would keep him occupied.

The TNT obsessed man would have more of a harder time trying to sneak inside Las Nevadas.

He was quite fairly weak as he didn't have much ever since he'd been revived.

Instead, he would have to plan out multiple ways to sneak inside.

The best distraction method he'll have was most likely TNT, nothing too special or new.

He knew it wasn't the best idea, but he didn't give two sh!ts.
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The weather here was so weird.

One day it would be hot, the next it would be cold.

I felt like I was being dramatic about the weather and should've been worried about both Quackity and Wilbur making a bet.

Could've cared less.

I pulled out a shot glass and poured some whiskey into it.

I chugged the entire thing and looked out at the view from the needle.

This building was tall as hell.

I closed my eyes and let the air blow onto my face while snowflakes fell onto my horns.

...

Boom!

I quickly opened up my eyes while my ears perched up at the sudden loud sound.

I looked across and noticed the barriers from the opposite side had been blown up.

Couple seconds later, the sirens went off.

Sh!t.

I assumed the worst, someone was looking for me.

I knew I couldn't stay up here as I would've been spotted easily.

As I was about to leave, I felt a sort of presence behind me. It was eerie.

Before I looked behind me, it wrapped it's arms around me, keeping me in place.

"Who the hell are you."

My tone was shaky. It didn't sound confident like I always was.

"How do you not know? It's me darling!"

Of course it was Wilbur.

I let out a deep sigh as I felt relieved it wasn't someone hunting for me.

He spun me around to where we would see each other, face to face.

He was wearing the same thing he had always wore. The yellow ragged sweater where he used his old coat to cover it up.

I noticed he had his right arm behind his back like he was hiding something.

"Apologies if I scared you a little princess, but I came by to drop off something!"