♡~° 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 °~♡

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

There was something bound to happen between the three. It felt expected, just not knowing when it would happen.

The ram wasn't too worried, but felt like this was some sort of battle for..him? Out of all people, him?

The thing is, both the duck hybrid and the deranged man didn't know the ram wasn't into either of the men.

Well, that could be a lie.

It would all be decided through a bet, out of all choices.

Let's just hope this doesn't get out of control. :)
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It felt warmer than usual. It was somewhat weird only cause it always snowed in Las Nevadas which was surrounded by a forest that was always cold to walk in.

Once I had my suit on, I walked out of the underground room I had been in.

I was greeted by Charlie not long later once I left the room.

Something about him was odd. While near his presence, it always felt like I knew who he was but just didn't know who.

Not to mention, it was odd knowing that he knew everybody and every little thing about them.

"Erm..Charlie, do you know where Quackity is?"

"I saw Quackity from Las Nevadas near the entrance. He might be guarding it or building it with Foolish." He responded.

"Seems understandable, I'll reward you with an apple or something."

After I had said that, Charlies face went from a cheerful look to a somewhat scared look.

Instead of responding or anything, he proceeded to run off inside the casino.

I didn't know if I should've been concerned, but decided it was best not to overthink it.

...

Once I arrived near the entrance, I didn't see Quackity anywhere rather than hearing two people yelling in the distance.

I knew I was told by Quackity not to go past the barriers, but I didn't give two sh!ts.

Once I had gotten closer to the voices, I realized it was both Wilbur and Quackity.

Of course it's them arguing.

I leaned against the barriers just so I could listen to their conversation more better.

It better not be about me again.
---
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Wilbur had been getting on my nerves lately.

He always tried sneaking in just so he could hangout with Schlatt. It was annoying as hell.

"Why the hell are you so obsessive towards Schlatt?!" I lashed out.

"I'm not obsessive towards him. I just haven't seen him in so long to the point I was starting to miss him!"

"That doesn't explain why you were so close to his face the other day."

Wilbur glared at me before responding again.

"Why do you care about our relationship?"

I hesitated to say why. I wanted it to be a secret.

"Don't be a wuss Quackity. Say it."

He was pressuring me. Of course he was.

"Isn't it obvious Wilbur? I don't trust you with him. For all I know, you could just lead him into more danger!"

"Or maybe, it's because you actually love him."

Love him?

I felt myself getting red.

"Listen here Quackity. If you actually love him, I don't think he would choose someone like you."

He smirked at me, knowing he was correct.

"He would much rather prefer someone like me. Not some person who's into gambling."

It almost seemed like he was right. I wasn't someone that Schlatt would be interested in anymore.

"Go right ahead and put yourself in that mindset, unless you wanna make a bet."

I looked up at him in confusion.

"What are you trying to imply Wilbur?"

Wilbur took a deep sigh before responding again.

"I'll say it where you'll understand. Me and you will compete to gain Schlatt's affection and he gets to choose who he loves more at the end! Understood?"

As much as I wanted Schlatt's affection, I didn't like the idea of using him for it.

This wasn't right, but I would do anything to get his affection and love.

"Fine, I agree."

My tone sounded shaky.

I was good at winning bets, but Wilbur being him, I knew this wouldn't be easy.
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I didn't feel surprised that all they would be arguing about was me.

All I knew is that I was going to be used by both of them, I just couldn't get myself attached to them.

I assumed it would be easy as I wasn't attracted to neither of the two.

(he's lying to himself btw 🙄)

I noticed that both of them had ended their conversation and Quackity had been heading back near the entrance of Las Nevadas.

Sh!t. I have to pretend I wasn't nearby.

I quickly ran over towards the fountain, which wasn't too far but wasn't too close either luckily.

...

"Schlatt?" He tapped my shoulder.

I pretended to look surprised at him appearing out of nowhere.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He giggled.

"It's fine, I guess." I replied back.

...

I decided to head towards the underground room I had been given until Quackity tugged my sleeve.

Before I could respond, he started clinging onto my arm so I wouldn't go anywhere.

I gave him a confused look, only cause I thought the whole bet would've started tomorrow.

"Hey uhm..could we go into the casino and just..talk?"

As much as I didn't want to be used, I decided it would be a fun way to also play around with them.

I nodded my head in agreement.

This will be fun.
---
919 words! Also I'm still on vacation but I just really wanted to write another chapter 😭

(Btw, next chapter I'm deciding for it to be Schlattbur!)

<3