♡~° 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 °~♡

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   The hybrid duck was desperate for him to wake up. He kept imagining all the things him and the ram could do together. Just like old times before power came over him.

   He had someone that was in the way of all of it, bound to ruin it all. Wilbur Soot. He hated that man with all his guts.

   One thing that angered the hybrid duck was the history his rival had with the ram. Both of them were long childhood friends, until their minds corrupted.

   The hybrid duck knew that they could rebuild that friendship. He hated the thought of it happening.
---
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   I lit up a cigarette and inserted in my mouth, before taking it out a second later. Tommy was ranting some stupid sh!t beside me, although I could care less about it.

   We passed by Las Nevadas until I spotted something odd. Quackity was with someone. Someone new. He looked recognizable to me.

"Ay Will, why'd you stop?" Tommy called out.

"Come over here and you'll see."

   Tommy came over beside me and noticed the new person next to Quackity.

"What? Some newbie caught your attention?"

"No. He just looks.. recognizable."

   I inspected the man with a more closer look, trying to see if it's someone I actually know or seen.

"Don't tell me you're gay for some newbie."

"Shut up Tommy."

"I know I'm not wrong, but I'm not wanting to stay around and see you fall in love with a man."

   I shoved him to get lost.

   Although I was already on bad terms with Quackity, I was curious to know who the new member of his nation was.

   I quietly approached both of them, hoping not to get noticed and kicked out before I even knew who the dude was.
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   It felt awkward being around Quackity. Back then, we cherished each other and loved each other. That was, until I got hungry for power.

   I looked down at his hands and noticed something. He had my ruby red ring that I gifted as a sign of our love.

"You still have my ring that I gave you?"

   He nodded in agreement.

"You don't look too bad with it on. I'm glad you kept good care of it while I was gone."

   There was a moment of silence until a recognizable voice spoke.

"Who's the new member?"

   My ears perched up from the sudden voice.

   I looked behind me and there he was. Wilbur Soot.

   Quackity quickly snatched his sword from behind before speaking up.

"Stay away from him before I decide to execute you." Quackity angrily spoke.

   Wilbur seemed surprised that I got revived. Unless he was surprised Quackity was trying to defend me.

"Is that my pretty princess?"

"I told you to not call me that Wilbur."

"Don't you remember the bet Schlatt? I get to call you whatever I want to cause I was the winner of it."

   I looked over at Quackity who was glaring at Wilbur.

"I'm not trying to flirt with your ex-husband Quackity. I'm just here to introduce myself!"

"There's no need for you to introduce yourself, he obviously knows who you are Wilbur."

"Can't I just be nice for once? I'm trying to build a friendship here!"

"Get lost you cunt."

"Fine, I'll leave. Better be grateful I even tried being nice for once."

   Once Wilbur started walking to exit Las Nevadas, he stopped for a moment to say one last thing.

"I expect to see you more and more my princess."

   With those last words, he was gone.

"I don't recommend trusting him Schlatt. He'll manipulate you to be with him." Quackity suggested.

   It felt odd for someone to tell me to stay away from one of my childhood friends. Me and Wilbur were always there for each other. I just didn't consider him a friend anymore. It didn't feel right.

...

"Schlatt, we should really get you into a hideout. If more people on the SMP find out you're alive, you might become the main target for everyone's interest."

   He motioned for me to follow him to an underground area. A couple of chests were stacked on others, almost like a storage room.

"This is the best I can offer. I'll add some protective barriers around the nation to keep everything under."

   I had two things to deal with now. Wilbur and myself possibly being hunted down.

   Just great.
---
   741 words! Somewhat shorter but ngl, these actually take a while to put together. (This chapter took me almost 2 hours just to figure out how I wanted it to go)

<3