♡~° 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 °~♡

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   9:30 AM. Everyone at Las Nevadas had to wake up sharp and ready in the morning.

   It was something new, with also adding a curfew.

   Why you may ask?

   The duck hybrid who ran everything was worried if his ex-husband was found by others in the SMP.

   He knew that it wouldn't be dealt in a friendly matter. That took over all his worries.

   What did the ram think of this you may ask as well?

   The ram didn't care if it wasn't dealt in a friendly matter. As much as he hated being in the limbo, he rather be dead than alive. What would he be worth for anyways?

   There were just two problems he was dealing with.
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   It felt odd not being able to float around anymore. I was dead for so long that I adjusted to it so much. Was that a bad habit?

   I escorted myself out of the underground room that was given to me by Quackity.

   It was surprising to see that the place wasn't so warm even though it was covered in sand. Apparently it snowed here in Las Nevadas which I already found odd about the nation.

   As I turned my head, I felt a sharp pain on both sides of my face.

   Without turning, I realized I was supposed to trim my horns so they wouldn't pierce me. It would be a matter of time before they started piercing my skull.

   I started looking around Las Nevadas for Quackity. He was my first and last resort since I haven't met any of the other members yet.
---
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

   I felt tempted to go back this morning. I wanted to see Schlatt. I wanted to see my princess!

   I assumed Quackity was at a business meeting somewhere, meaning I wouldn't be escorted out of the nation.

   To make good impressions, I decided to bring a small gift. Something that reminded Schlatt our friendship.

   I quickly placed it inside my half torn pocket and headed for Las Nevadas.

(𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏)

   Once I arrived, I noticed there were barriers that surrounded the nation.

   I ignored it as it didn't worry me so much.

   I walked forward down the road that led towards the fountain. I looked around to see if Schlatt was anywhere. Where was he?

   I decided to head up towards the needle or whatever Quackity called it.

   Once I was up, I heard quiet mumbles.

...

"Schlatt! My princess! How are you?"

"Wilbur? What are you doing here?"

"I had nothing better to do than visit you."

"You're not supposed to be here Wilbur."

"Be happy that I'm even here. Quackity won't ruin this for us Schlatt!"

   I took small steps towards Schlatt, while he was stuck on the edge.

...

   Our faces were so close. Kissing range.

"What the hell is this for?!"

"Don't you know how much I've missed you princess? It's been so long!"

"I would appreciate it if you gave me some space."

   Ignoring his words, I cupped his chin and inspected him.

   He didn't look too different from when he died, although he had an area on his face that was just zombie skin. Similar like me.

"Aw, we're matching princess!"

"That's only cause we've been dead for so long. Don't try to make it seem romantic."

   Afterwards, I noticed his horns were close to piercing him.

"You need help trimming those princess?"

   Schlatt was hesitant for a moment.

"I'm only agreeing cause this would be a stupid way to die."

   I felt a rush of excitement.

   I quickly grabbed Schlatt's arm and ran over to the water elevator.

"Watch it Soot!"
---
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"You better not be taking me outside of Las Nevadas."

"We have to go pass the barriers Schlatt. I don't care about Quackity's rules and sh!t."

"I'm not supposed to leave Las Nevadas!"

   Wilbur stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Are you really going to listen to Quackity's rules and not go with your childhood friend?"

"That's not what I'm trying to say Soot. I'll get hunted if others find out I'm alive!"

"I can protect you. Quackity won't care if you're gone."

   Was this Wilbur's way to manipulate me to go with him?

"Listen Soot, we can just-"

"Where the hell do you think you're going with him?"

   Both me and Wilbur looked over and noticed Quackity, he was holding a crossbow and was aiming straight at Wilbur.

   Before Wilbur could speak, Quackity cut him off.

"Let him go."

   His tone was aggressive.

"Can't I just spend some time with an old friend from the past?"

...

"I'll repeat myself. Let. Him. Go."

   With that, Wilbur let go of my arm.

   There was also a noticeable mark where Wilbur had placed his hand on my arm.

"Run off now before I decide to take your last life."

   Wilbur didn't hesitate but rather had an annoyed expression imprinted on his face.

   Once Wilbur had left the premises, Quackity started questioning me, clearly unpleased.

"What the hell were you thinking Schlatt? I told you not to trust him!"

"I needed to trim my horns and he offered to help. My horns were already poking my face!"

   He let out a deep sigh before responding back to me.

"I was worried sick for you when I couldn't find you anywhere!"

"Worried? You were worried for me?"

"Of course I was! You didn't think I was?"

   I was somewhat surprised that Quackity was worried for me. After everything I've done?

   "This might've escalated a little too much, but I'll help you trim your horns."

   He seemed to force a smile afterwards.

   I felt a little relieved that I didn't have to deal with Wilbur, but somewhat felt bad for him.

   I tried not to care so much and just decided brush it aside.

   I knew he was going to try to come back and get me out again, which made it obvious already.
---
992 words! I'm still on vacation but had this unfinished chapter and decided to finish it! (I'll be back home within this week for sure!)

   (Also, we'll never know what Wilbur brought for Schlatt 🙁)

<3