Sister books - My dedicated authors and their books

Done reading? These are all the stories of those I've dedicated my chapters to and I highly reccomend all of them :D

I've decided to do this page so I rather, big headedly, didn't distract your attention from my story! I mean if I posted a link to their page on my chapter you'd disappear. So I've saved them here.

Prologue-> Dedicated toXxX_Crimson_XxX because she was the first person to finish and comment on more than one chapter.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3370198-teeth-revamped

Her book Teeth-revamped 

 How can you protect the ones you love, but no one is there to protect you from the dangers of their Teeth?

  Saved from an ambush of Eupiri, Amelia Flowers is thrown into a world of death, blood, and teeth. Humans are disappearing and showing up brutally murdered in the small city of Devon, Texas. With the help of a vampire, lycan, and demon she must stop an unseen force that wants her life for revenge.

Chapter 1 -> Polarbear94 -> dedicated because they entered my ickle competition!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4186422-bound

Their book: Bound

Samantha Osborn is being haunted by nightmares of her past that make her doubt everyone close to her. Trust doesn't come easily for Samantha, but that's what makes her such an exceptional bodyguard.

Damon Wilson is receiving death threats. After his previous protector was killed before his eyes, he has trouble placing his life in the hands of a new, female bodyguard hired to protect him.

As Damon's stalker closes in, each threat and attack more brutal and psychotic than the last, can the two learn to trust each other, and survive the coming onslaught?

Chapter 2 -> Laurenfarell1234 -> Dedicated because they entered my ickle competition  

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3309060-the-chosen  

Their book - The Chosen   Kite and her people are the production of thousands of years of change after earth was destroyed and re-born, her and her people have wings. While they think they are half-creatures of sin, that foresee a human changing their fates. A group of people of the same speicies called 'The Odisee' believe they are the next stage in evolution and will not risk a human destroying their power. Kite is thrown in the midst of the sectarianism as she feels connected to the newly found human. Will she risk everything for the sake of one human? Even if it risks loosing her wings?  

Chapter 3 -> Shivi26 -> Dedicated beause I loved her book and she had a fondness of mine.  

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4037701-beautiful-fear  

Their book - The Beautiful Fear

  "I've come for you, my dear Rose," he said and leaned closer to her face. She wanted to run away, but she felt as if her legs were glued to the floor.   "I'll take away your soul and leave you lifeless," he said while his cold breath caressed her face and sent an uncontrollable current down her spine.    He held her wrist tightly and dug his nails into it. She could feel her energy draining away. Everything was blurred. She saw smoke coming out of her body.     Death is a matter of little pain but what if your death is written by a powerful Demon?   Four girls - Rose, Sarah, Ruby and Anna play Ouija board, but they don't know the dark side of the nature. They get surrounded and possessed by darkness.     Rose doesn't know that she is opening a portal for one of the darkest and evil supernatural being - A Demon. He is here to take away all the four parts of her soul. Will he succeed?    Sarah, Ruby and Anna also encounter their worst fears. Are they strong enough to overcome these murderous beings?   However, we all know that death doesn't like to be cheated.   Join Rose in her deadliest journey when she doubts her own existence and sanity. When she is not sure whom to trust. When her fear is a beautiful one.      

Charper 4 -> Aristocraticjuvenile -> Dedicated because they liked the book! :D

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2196023-my-sister

Their book - My Sister

"Do you like me?" He asked her in the rain.

"No, why do you?"

"Yeah"

"Well then i like you too"

Once a guy said he'd love her forever but did he know that he spoke a lie? This is a story of how my sister fell in love, got heart broken and ran away. but most importantly what started it off.

Chapter 5 -> AddictedToTea -> Dedicated because I loved her book When Johnny Comes Marching  and I think it needs more reads!  

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4241773-when-johnny-comes-marching  

Their book - When Johnny Comes Marching  

It was time. I knew it.   Nothing could stop the going of time. Time did not heal the wounds that it has caused and the time you have lost you can never recover. Now I lie before my death and dream of going back. Back to the past to fix it, fix It.   –––––––––––––––––––   Helena McDonalds is young history grad student, when her grandmother dies she is a wreck and decide to deal with her sorrow by looking into her grandmothers past when she finds a hidden comparture in a small silver etuié. This leades her on a marry chase trough space in time when she decides to figure out the big mystery wich her granny has kept from her for so many years.