knowledge

nats pov

tonys been fuming ever since he read that note. and i cant understand why. from my knowledge that kid is just doing stark a favour. i get up planning on hacking the cameras to see tonys and the kids reactions when steve asks me something 

"nat where are you going the movie just started" 

"my room" i answer walking away. walking into my room i grab my now fixed laptop and walk out onto the balcony. sitting in my hammock chair like one does i hack into tonys security. i gotta hand it to him his has always been harder than other companys. 

anyway i hack in and go back about 2 weeks looking at the camera at the front public entrance waiting for her to walk in. i go threw the files until i see her. it wasnt until a couple day ago where i saw her leaving the building. 

thats strange considering i never saw her enter. i skip until i saw her re enter the building a couple hours later with many bags struggling on her arms. however i just follow her on the cameras seeing where she goes. checking the date again i notice its when we were all out on a mission. interesting. 

she catches the elevator up to our floor. i watch as she unloads some groceries other bags she takes with her. in the elevator again she goes down to starks lab. which is where she drops off the last of the bags. on the way around she passed steve in a short interaction but made of nothing. 

this is strange. she goes down to another level. the one we found her on. she works on a couple things for a while until stark himself walks into the room. i try to change cameras closer but it doesnt work. the camera must be broken or something. so i turn up the sound. 

time skip couple seconds later 

"oh that bitch" i hiss getting up running out of the room. i stormed into the main area startling the avengers. "wheres stark" 

"he's in his lab i think, almost dead, not dead please" clint says as he can tell by my expression that im killing someone. i roll my eyes and to impatient for the elevator i race down the stairs. 

"TONY" i yell barging into the room. where he wasnt. i do look around to find a green looking bruce. he calms down before talking

"tonys not here right now, he could be on that abandoned floor again fixing it" he swallows i thank him running down the stairs again. 

jumping down the stairs like a kid i roll my ankle. muttering curse words the rest of the way down i get to the floor heading straight to the noise. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING UP THERE WITH THE GIRLS. I MEAN SERIOUSLY STAYING THE NIGHT UP THERE. THATS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG AND YOU NEVER WILL" he laughs "YOUR PATHETIC AND A BURDEN TO EVERYONE YOUR AROUND. I CANT BELIEVE YOUR MY DAUGHTER" 

oh fuck this. 

i barge into the room startling both starks apparently. i hit stark in the neck right in the nerve so he passes out crumpling to the floor. i see y/n with burn marks on her neck a tazer in starks hand. she still looks terrified. the place was dark and dusty not pleasant. i take handcuffs from the room making me more concerned that they were even there and tie stark up to the pipe in the room. 

"is he dead" y/n wavers 

"no, just knocked out" i inform her "come on lets get out of here" i offer 

"i-cant get up" she says in pain. picking her up under her arms i lift her up into my arms. 

"so starks your dad?" i ask she nods. "how old are you y/n" 

"13" she answered (low key forgot she was this young i think tell me if im wrong) i was shocked. 

once we got to the main floor i quickly carried her to my room. " i have to go talk to the team, the bathroom is just in there if you need it. ask friday to get me or wanda if you need anything okay hun" i ask helping her onto the bed to hopefully rest. she just nods with watery eyes. i smile kissing her forehead before going to interrogate the avengers.