stark connections

3rd person pov

"so what did you kids get up to today" nat asked looking at the three teens. 

"the normal, school finished early so that was good" peter said eating his dinner happily. mj nodded along so nats eyes then drifted to me. 

"boring, nothing special happened i guess-" i started but wanda spoke.

"y/n you just made a teleportation thing, thats special" she said wanting me to get recognition or something.

almost everyone started talking at once and i hated it. peter seemed to notice my uncomfortableness and told them all to shut up blaming it on his sensitive hearing which was probably true anyway. 

"so thats what you were so busy with" mj said as peter and bruce were now questioning how i managed to do it. bruce was like this is revolutionary for technology. how it would help so many places and organizations. 

"so im assuming you havent tested it with any living things yet right? i mean the technology would be new so that would be unsafe" bruce said but i just slightly shook my head. 

"my third test was me" i said straight faced. "first a pen, then a pigeon then me" i explained. 

"so your test was unsafe and unpredictable?" wanda said looking at me with a slight glare at the disregard for my safety. 

"the most it would have done was like misplace an arm or something" i shrugged. "its based off atom replacement and realignment of molecular structures. its like the energy from these bracelets break down me and remember it sorta like how a starfish can grow another arm and the ball here, finds the atoms or whatever because they cant be destroyed and it just like meshes back together" (random science words)

"that actually makes alot of sense" bruce said "no it does not" everyone else cut in. 

"look" i sighed throwing the ball over to the couch and twisting the bracelets. a second later i was sitting on the couch and everyone had their jaws slacked in shock. awkwardly walking back to the table i stayed quiet now thinking i was talking to much. but now the whole table was silent too. 

-------------------------------

a couple hours later i finished having a shower and when i noticed my head started to bleed a little again. i was looking around for some sort of cloth other than white towels when there was a knock at my bedroom door. 

i hurried out of the bathroom and opened my door. wanda and nat stood there with smiles on their faces but it soon decapitated into a concerned frown. "what happened to your head" wanda asked as she stepped closer to inspect the small wound. 

"a piece of metal flew im into my face earlier" i said walking back into the bathroom. "do you guys have any like tissues or something?" i questioned making them snap their heads towards me. 

"im one to talk, but y/n you need to clean the wound then cover it, not just wipe it with a tissue" nat said leaning against the doorframe. 

"why? it heals eventually anyway, whats the difference" i said casually. i might be nerd smart but when it comes to anything medical or people im clueless. 

wanda then explained to me the difference as nat dragged me to her room to clean my head. she was putting some closure strip on it when peter walked in. "are you guys coming, its your turns" peter said handing nat and i wii remotes.

"what is this" i asked as i was pulled to the games room i didnt know we had. 

"a wii remote, we're playing wii sports" peter said as if that explained what it was.