maximoff mornings

nats pov

the kid falls asleep in my arms her head falling to the side on my shoulder. i take her into her bedroom gently unwrapping herself from me i placed y/n on the bed. wrapping her in the blanket she settles into bed a relaxed expression on her face.

"goodnight hun" i whisper leaving. i walk back into my room to see steve which was odd.

"rodgers" i greet he looks up from where he was standing by my desk looking at the photo i had of yelena and me as kids. creep.

"romanoff, you have a mission" steve said and i herd my door closing behind me so i turned around seeing fury.

"y'know boys it isnt nice to creep" i sighed taking a seat in the chair in my room as fury debriefed the mission. it was a simple data leak. go to the place get the info back come back. the location was only a couple blocks away so fury said we should be back for breakfast.

so im just not getting sleep tonight. great. fury and cap leave as i pull on my catsuit. just as i was grabbing my widowbites and other various weapons wanda walks in. 

"mission?" she sighed and questioned i nodded 

"yeah. what did you need" i said as she followed me out the hall.

"nothing, just wondered if you wanted to continue that show we've been watching" wanda shrugged. 

"sorry wands, tomorrow yeah?" wanda nodded and i left to the garage. "lets go fossil"

y/n pov

 i didnt wake up till 1 which was very surprising as im usually up around 7. i hope i wasnt getting sick that would be very inconvenient. i guess i just needed the sleep. suddenly there was a knock at my door. it opened quietly and wanda poked her head in. 

"sorry did i wake you" she apologized and i realized i probably did look like i just woke up. i quickly shook my head rubbing my eye and stretching a little.

"im sorry for sleeping in" i sat up yawing again. 

"you dont have to apologize for that" wanda said. "i just wanted to see if you wanted some lunch" 

"its okay, im not that hungry right now" i dismissed. "can i have a shower" she nods and shows me to the connected bathroom. wow this was huge. i thanked her closing the door once she left. i took my clothes off making sure to keep them neat on the bench before stepping into the shower. 

turning the water on instantly cold water was blasted into my face. i waited for the water to get warm (which didn't take long) and grabbed the body wash.

----------------------------

after getting changed and combing my fingers through my hair i walked out into the main area in search for something to drink. peter was sat upsidedown on the ceiling eating what looked to be a sandwich from mr delmas. 

"morning y/n " he smiled flipping down his curly brown hair flopping in his face. "well afternoon" he added after. 

"aren't you meant to be in school" i questioned, even though i didn't really know how school worked. 

"we finished early today" he shook his head. he was about to say something else when the elevator dinged and out walked 2 bloody and bruised avengers. 

they were talking about how annoying it was they we're attacked, atleast they got the informations and steve telling nat to go to bruce. 

does she have a knife in her?

wanda who had just walked into the room started questioning nat pulling her to get cleaned up only to squeal when seeing the knife stabbed into her back. "im FINE TO thanks for asking" rogers laughed. really he did seem fine i mean the guy is a super soldier after all. 

"morning kids" he sighed taking out some stuff and it looks like he's making pancakes only to stop when the stove wouldn't turn on. "come on man, STARK" i snapped my head to him knowing he meant my unfortunate father. he realized quickly banging his hand on the table, yeah cause hitting things make them work. 

"i can fix it" i said softly. 

"Yeah y/n can fix it" peter said louder for me steve looked up backing away with his hands up. i walked over attempting to turn it on only for nothing to happen. i checked the power and everything seemed fine. 

i took the grid thing off popping the metal plate off aswell and seeing what im working with. long story short i cut my hand open on some metal but all is well it was an easy fix. 

"thanks y/n" steve gave me a highfive beginning to cook mountains off pancakes, i couldnt tell if they we're all for him or not.

when wanda and nat walked back in i quickly hid my bleeding hand behind my back seeing as nat was almost hiding from wanda insisting she was fine. she was in a pair of basketball shorts and a sports bra we could all see the bleeding bandage on her back and a couple other cuts. 

"it was a trap, wands calm down im alive right" the others were laughing as a couple more avengers came into the room. wanda just raised an eyebrow

"pester steve he was near a grenade explosion" nat snickered. 

"steve is also a super soldier and knows when to back out" nat just mocked wanda stealing a pancake. "i cant with you" wanda rolled her eyes looking over to me with a look, i couldnt help but laugh a little. 

steve offered me a pancake at first i declined before wanda told me to take it and shes scary the thing is i made the mistake of reaching out with the wrong hand. i quickly grabbed the pancake and turned around but wanda was although caring chasing me to look at my hand. 

"run y/n" nat suggested "your gonna get maximoffed" i didnt take the russians advice stopping and letting wanda take care of my hand while i ate the pancake i knew i was going to make me sick. 

but then i saw the pancake mix was gluten free. interesting. after i could finally escape everyone as they went to training and all that i successfully escaped back to my room and out to the balcony. 

all this freedom and attention was going to take some getting used to.

a/n         

about fucking time aye.....its been 2 months