chapter 2

“Who was that?” Gabriel questioned, it was just Adrien’s fencing teacher, she said that there won’t be any fencing lessons while she’s ill, Nathalie replied.

Adrien will just have to take a new hobby, while his fencing teacher is ill because I don’t want his physical stamina or his muscular image to slack, Adrien will take swimming classes, Gabriel suggested

Hang on! Gabe, don’t you think that if Adrien is to take on a new hobby, he should be the one to choose what type of hobby it is because if you choose a hobby for him, Adrien might not like the hobby and then he won’t try his best, but if you let Adrien pick the hobby, then he will probably choose his favourite hobby and then he’ll do his best, Nathalie proved her point.

“Your absolutely right Nath, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that before”, Gabriel seemed amazed at the point that Nathalie had proved.

“Could you ask Adrien about what hobby he wants to do Nath” Gabriel asked, of course Gabe, Nathalie replied.

Once Nathalie had finished with her emails, she headed towards Adrien’s room, Nathalie gently knocked on Adrien’s bedroom door and once Adrien had said “come in" Nathalie entered his room.

“Adrien I need to talk to you about something” hearing those words come out of Nathalie’s mouth, made Adrien fear that something bad had happened.

Nathalie and Adrien were sitting on the sofa in Adrien’s room and Nathalie started talking, Adrien your fencing teacher is sick and there won’t be any fencing lessons until she’s better, so your father wants you to take a new hobby because he doesn’t want your physical stamina or your muscular image to slack, your father wanted you to take swimming classes, but I told him to let you decide what hobby you would like to do.

“Adrien, what hobby would you like to do" Nathalie questioned.

I definitely don’t want to do swimming because speedos are the most uncomfortable thing in the world and to be honest, I would like to do running, but I just don’t want to be running with some random stranger, Adrien replied.

“Well, I could run with you, if your father doesn’t mind” Nathalie spoke thanks Nathalie, Adrien responded and Nathalie leaves Adrien’s room.

Nathalie headed back to her office and once she was in her office, she told Gabe that Adrien choice running and she asked if she could go running with Adrien because he didn’t want to run with a stranger, Gabriel had approved of this decision and he thanked Nath for discussing this with Adrien.