chapter 12

The next day, Nathalie was not in the mood to see anyone as she wasn’t feeling like herself because her period had hit her hard.

Her cramps were being a pain and she felt like she was going to be sick, Nathalie took ibuprofen and her usual painkillers for her ankle and she took a nap and hopefully when she wakes up, she’ll feel much better.

Nathalie woke up at 2 o’clock and to be honest she actually felt much better and she was in a much better mood.

Gabriel knocked on her door and when Nathalie said “come in” Gabriel entered her room and he asked "how are you feeling?” much better know, Nathalie responded “would like to go on a walk with me and Adrien in an hour" I would love to, Nathalie responded and Gabriel left her room, so she could get ready.

Nathalie went to the toilet and she inserted a menstrual cup inside her vagina and she put period pants on, for extra protection.

Once Nathalie had finished using the bathroom, she put black knee length leggins on, a blue short sleeve top and a black trainer on her left foot because her right ankle was in a cast.

(Nathalie’s outfit looks like this)

Gabriel, Adrien and Nathalie were at the front door and Gabriel told Nathalie “If you feel tired or in pain, just let me know”

Gabriel, Nathalie and Adrien left the mansion and they went on a walk with Nathalie in the middle, using her crutches and Gabriel and Adrien on either side.

They were walking for 45 minutes and all of a sudden Nathalie stopped and Gabriel and Adrien kept walking.

After 2 minutes, Gabriel and Adrien realised that Nathalie wasn’t with them, they looked behind them and they saw that Nathalie had stopped walking.

They walk towards Nathalie and Gabriel said “Nathalie, are you ok?” no, I feel tired and my ankle hurts, Nathalie replied.

Gabriel picked Nathalie up and he sat her down on the nearest bench and he placed her crutches next to her, Gabriel phoned gorilla to pick them up.

While they were waiting for the gorilla, Adrien could see that the Dupain Cheng bakery was close by, “father, Nathalie, do you want anything from the Dupain Cheng bakery, its not far from here".

“A box of chocolate croissants” Nathalie answered a box of strawberry macaroons, but please try and be quick because Nathalie is in pain Gabriel replied.

Adrien rushed to the Dupain Cheng bakery, once he was inside, he was greeted by Sabine, Adrien told her that he would like a box of chocolate croissants, a box of strawberry macaroons and a box of Salted Caramel Macarons, Adrien payed Sabine and he quickly rushed back towards his father and Nathalie.

Once Adrien had returned, him and his father started to eat some of the macaroons from their box, but Nathalie barely touched her box of croissants, “Nathalie you ok?” no, it hurts Nathalie whined.

Once the gorilla had arrived, Gabriel helped Nathalie into the car and the gorilla drove all three of them back to the mansion.

Once they were at the mansion, Gabriel and Adrien helped Nathalie into her room, her ankle was resting on a pillow and they sat next to her, they watched a movie with Nathalie on her big screen TV that she had in her room.