chapter 3

The next day, Nathalie was at work and it was quite convenient that she lived in the mansion and she even had her own room because Gabriel and Nathalie were such good BFF, they decided to share the mansion together.

Once Nathalie had finished her 15 emails and 3 phone calls, she knocked on Adrien's bedroom door telling him to get dressed because they were going for a run in 10 minutes.

Nathalie changed into her sports clothes, which look like this.

Once Nathalie had finished getting dressed, she met Adrien by the front door and they said bye to Gabriel, before they exited the mansion

Nathalie and Adrien went for a really long run and Adrien was surprised to see how fast Nathalie was, even though she's always sitting in her office.

Nathalie and Adrien's run lasted an hour and when they returned home, they were both pooling with sweat, Adrien took a shower and he headed towards his room.

Nathalie took a shower and she headed back to her and Gabe's office, once Nathalie was in her office she continued on her emails, answering phone calls and organising Gabriel's and Adrien's schedules.

While Nathalie was working, Gabriel asked "how was the run" it was quite good and Adrien couldn't believe how fast I could run, even though I'm always sitting down in my office chair and we both came home sweating as if we just took a huge dip in the pool.

Once it was dinner time, Gabriel, Nathalie and Adrien ate dinner, while talking about their day and Adrien seemed to have really enjoyed running with Nathalie for an hour.

Once they had finished their dinner, all three of them got dressed into their pyjamas and they went to bed.