chapter 10

It’s been 3 months since Nathalie was discharged from the hospital and hopefully after today, she won’t need to use a wheelchair anymore.

Nathalie got dressed into a purple long sleeved, knee length dress that covered her neck and a pair of purple flats, but Nathalie could only wear shoes on her left foot because her right ankle was in a cast, which prevented her from wearing shoes on her right foot.

(Nathalie’s outfit looks like this)

Gabriel helped Nathalie into the passenger seat and once Gabriel had folded Nathalie’s wheelchair into the back of the car, he got into the driver’s seat and drove towards the hospital

Once they were at the hospital, Gabriel helped Nathalie into her wheelchair and they went inside the hospital, they registered at the reception and they were know waiting in the waiting room.

A doctor called them and they followed him to his room, he asked Nathalie “how are you feeling” I’m fine, Nathalie replied.

The doctor asked Nathalie to lie down on the hospital bed, Gabriel lifted Nathalie out of her chair and he placed her on the hospital bed, the doctor injected a needle into Nathalie’s arm for a blood test.

The doctor then took Nathalie’s cast off, while he was taking Nathalie’s cast off, she winced in pain and she clutched her hand, once her cast was off, the doctor checked her weight bearing.

The doctor said “Nathalie doesn’t need to use a wheelchair anymore and she can know start using crutches, but she can only walk lightly" the doctor then put a boot onto Nathalie’s ankle, replacing the cast, “you also need to take it easy, get plenty of rest and keep taking your painkillers” the doctor advised her.

Nathalie walked out of the hospital, using her crutches with Gabriel walking behind her, Nathalie liked using the crutches the most, because it gave her a bit of independence, even though it hurts when she puts too much weight on it.

Gabriel helped Nathalie into the car and he drove back to the mansion, once they were at the mansion, Gabriel helped Nathalie out of the car and they took the elevator to Nathalie’s room because stairs and crutches are not a good mix.

Once they were in Nathalie’s room, Gabriel gave her painkillers and a glass of water, once Nathalie had finished taking her painkillers, she rested her head against the pillows and Gabriel left her room, so she could get the rest she needed.