Bound Angel

Two years later

Keigo looked around, making sure he had lost his "sidekicks" before diving. 

He ditched the tan overcoat, stuffing it into a backpack and putting on a dark windbreaker, red feathers detaching and flowing into the backpack, the longest tucking themselves into the windbreaker. 

Pulling up his hood, he hurried through the alleys, doubling back a few times to make sure he wasn't being followed. 

The dizziness as he crossed the barrier, right where his childhood friend had said he would, made all the tension leak out of him like a broken dam. 

"Keigo?" 

Dabi was on duty, leaping out of his hidey hole to hug his old friend. "The hell happen to you?"

"Hey." The 17 year old said weakly. "Long time no see." 

"You feathery bastard." Dabi growled. "Come on. Amahiko probably already knows you're here." 

"The Commission." Keigo hissed. "They will be looking for me. I only lost my handlers because they got distracted by the fights on Minchi street."

"All the more reason to get you to him." 

Keigo nodded, and entered Neverland, a place that had only existed in rumors until he had met Dabi and his boss on a training mission.

Amahiko was already by the entrance, walking towards them, worry in his eyes. 

"Did you get shorter?" Keigo asked.

"Funny." Amahiko said. "Come on. You need food. When is the last time you ate, child?"

"Yesterday. Some rice. The Commission didn't want me to get fat."  

"I'll burn them all to ash." Dabi growled. 

"You'll burn what I leave behind." Amahiko corrected. "I'll get Nezu on it. It will take time since I'm assuming you want to vanish, not testify?" 

"Yeah. I…this is my only chance." Keigo said, Dabi helping him to a chair. "I didn't think I would find this place." 

"People who need to find this place tend to do so." Amahiko promised. "With or without help." 

"Hey," Dabi said. "I told you. You're my friend. Which means we'll help you." 

Dabi slipped in next to him, Amahiko across. 

"Amahiko-sama." Keigo said, a verifiable feast appeared in front of him but he didn't go for the chopsticks yet. "I want to make a deal." 

Perseus tilted his head. "I'm listening." 

—---------------

Perseus held out his hand, eyes glowing a fierce gold. 

Keigo looked so hopeful, one hand holding on to Dabi's with a death grip, the other reaching out for salvation. 

As soon as he made contact, gold light ran from his hand and up his arm, feathers glowing gold before the color began to leak from them, turning pitch black in moment, the gold veins sinking into his skin. 

Keigo's eyes glowed golden, just as brightly as Percy's before they faded into their normal gold. 

Keigo's eyes rolled in the back of his head and he collapsed, hand slipping from Percy's and Dabi catching him. 

"I got him." 

"Here." Amahiko said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a vial of golden liquid. "If he wakes up, feed him this. It will heal the malnourishment. Not a moment before he wakes." 

"Got it." Dabi said, before vanishing into the Rat rooms