A hidden world

Dabi raised an eyebrow. "Not to nag, but you literally met the guy an hour ago." 

Amahiko laughed. "What can I say. I like him." 

Dabi muttered something unsavory about pro-heros. 

"Hey, don't be like that. You made a deal with me too." 

"Deal with the devil." Dabi muttered. 

"A promise your father would never find you unless you wanted him too in exchange for helping me protect Hamlin." 

"Neverland." Dabi growled but after almost a decade it had no heat behind it. "But seriously. It took Eraserhead an hour to get something I had to work 2 years for." 

"You were thirteen. He's full grown. You have it now." 

Dabi nodded.

Amahiko sighed. "How long until he realizes exactly what I meant by support?" 

"A week before he tracks your ass down. And I'm counting acclimation coma time." 

"I say less than that." Amahijo mused. "I saw his soul the same as I did yours when you made your deal. He's stubborn, analytical and most of all, kind." The ancient preteen grinned. "I look forward to exactly what he will achieve with my blessing." 

—----------

Aizawa was furious. 

After his meeting, if you could call it that, with Piper ended, he had spent 4 days unconscious in the hospital. 

The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with him though, perfectly healthy except for the fact he wouldn't wake up.  

And when he did wake up, he wasn't the same. 

He launched himself up to the rooftop, finally no longer overcompensating, and started towards the docks, but out of nowhere he felt a pull towards the east. 

Wondering if it was more of Perseus's fuckery, he followed his gut, running across rooftops for twenty minutes before finding the source. 

Amahiko stood there, watching the purple haired boy practice free running, specifically the landings. 

Eraserhead landed next to Amahiko, glaring. 

"Hello, Aizawa-san. Enjoying your deal?" 

"What's your quirk?" 

"Don't have one. I was born before quirks." Ama-Perseus, said.

"Then why am I suddenly stronger and faster and my quirk isn't limited by line of sight anymore? You did something to me." 

Perseus grinned.  "Do you remember the exact wording of your deal?"

Aizawa nodded. "I give you support with my quirk and keep my mouth shut about Neverland and in exchange you provide information, medical care, and a bolt hole to me or someone I know who needs it." 

"You missed a part." Perseus said, watching Hitoshi jump again. "I said I would keep you safe. So I made you harder to threaten. You are linked to me, a mostly one way bond, able to draw on my power to move faster, strike harder and heal quicker. You've already noticed that bit. Your quirk should also be enhanced in some way, most likely in a way you have wished it would be before."

Shouta narrowed his eyes. "I don't have to keep eye contact to erase quirks anymore. Just look at my target once and it's erased until I blink, even if they leave my line of sight or I look away.

"Cool. I'm sure that will help in multiple opponent fights. Dabi gained his mother's ice and skin that can withstand his fire when he made a deal with me, Daiske can walk in the sun again, Ren can turn off her quirk and Keigo can vanish into the shadows he was forced from all his life." Perseus explained. "It's just a side effect of making a deal with someone like me."