Chapter 12

"Young child, can you please come forward," The master's gentle voice reached Blue's ears as he called out to her. Before she could move herself, the Wind Hashira forced her forward harshly.

Blue flinched and held her breath. "Sanemi," The master says, "Please don't be rough with our guest. We don't want her to fear us too much so let's be kind to her." The Wind Hashira bowed his head.

"Forgive me, master." He murmured. Blue moved forward quietly and sat on her knees facing the master, who was still standing on the engawa with his daughters. She tried her hardest to ignore the eyes pricing into her back. Blue didn't give in as she only looked into the eyes of the master that miraculously calmed down her anxiety.

"Tell me what she looks like." The master speaks. The twin girls suddenly turn their gaze to Blue, taking in her appearance.

"Please, tell me your name?" The master asked with his calm tone. She couldn't explain how, but his voice was so soothing it made her want to crawl into a ball and sleep. No human being has ever had an effect on her in this manner—not even Giyuu.

Realizing she's been silent for far too long, she answers. "I would like to be called Blue if that's alright." Blue answered. The master nodded in affirmation. Upon hearing her words, Giyuu knew that that was a sign of her being careful about trusting the master. Which didn't surprise him too much. Although it didn't take Blue long to warm up to him. But Giyuu knew she had her reasoning and he would not judge her.

"What's your real name?!" Shinazugawa's voice was low and filled with aggression. It frustrated Blue about how nosy he was being and not respecting personal privacy. It angered her enough to finally snap at him. "I'll tell you that when I think you deserve to know." Blue snapped back in a much less gentler voice. She continued to look forward but she could feel the rage rising within his aura.

"It's alright, Sanemi," The master said. "I can understand why she would want her name to be kept secret in the meantime. It doesn't bother me." With that, the master brings his full attention to Blue. "Tell me what she looks like." He speaks to his daughters, who were still close to his side. The twin girls suddenly turn their gaze to Blue, taking in her appearance.

"Blue is a young woman who seems to be around seventeen or eighteen years." One twin says. "She has dirty blonde hair that is in a half up half down style, crystal blue eyes, and light colored skin." The other twin speaks. "However, she does not appear to be completely Japanese. Her facial and other exposed features represent one of a Caucasian descent."

As the twins give a rather excellent description of Blue, the master hums. "Aaaah," He sighs. "I see." Blue raised an eyebrow at his answer. 'What does that mean?' Blue questioned. Once again, the feeling that she's seen this man before floated back into her mind. With every second that passed by, the thought kept on eating her alive to the point where it made Blue most anxious and irritated at the same time. And those two emotions were not a good kombo.

"I am honestly quite surprised to know you're unharmed by sunlight. Forgive me, but I didn't quite expect you to be as human as you are. I hope you don't take offense to that in any way." The master said, hoping to not hurt Blue's feelings as he recalled her reaction to him, referring to her as a demon.

"Oh no, I don't mind. I understand what you mean." Blue responded kindly. The master smiled whole-heartedly. "I'm glad." He pauses for a moment. "Now, about the letter Giyuu sent in. It has been brought to my attention that Blue has almost the same exact traits as Nezuko. Not only that, but the two of them have been able to break through Kibutsuji's Curse."

"As of now, it is not likely that Kibutsuji knows that Blue is with us. However, there is still a high possibility that he does know and that worries me. I don't know the history between her and that man but I can only fear that he's done some terrible things. Is that correct, my child?"