Part 1: Prologue

There was barely anything left. She took everything. The five figures stood facing the goddess. All of them were on the verge of chakra exhaustion. The dimension Kaguya brought them to was not helping their situation either. There was nothing they could hide behind. No way to get any rest 

"There is no other option. I know we planned to do this together but it seems like we can't afford that." Said the older Uchiha as he activated his sharingan.

"No! Obito! You'll die if you use kamui now!" Cried his old teammate.

The man just smiled as the other four felt themselves being brought into the small pocket- dimension. "Knock some sense into me as soon as you can will ya, my love?"

Team 7 landed on the stone ground and Hatake Kakashi fell to his knees.

"Why? You damned self-sacrificing idiot!" He cried as his students watched helplessly as their sensei mourned the loss of his lover.

A few moments passed as they grieved when Sasuke spoke up.

"I hate to say this, but Obito brought us just enough time. We can't let his sacrifice be in vain. We have to act fast."

"The Teme is right we don't know how long we have before Kaguya catches up. We need to start with the jutsu right now."

"Yeah. You kids are right. We can save him and everyone else." Kakashi wiped his tears as he stood up.

"Whoa. Calm down guys we can't just jump now we don't have enough chakra for it." Sakura jumped in.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan! Kurama said he'll handle the jutsu and all the chakra it needs. We only have to add a bit of ours so we would go with." Naruto explained. As all 4 of them got ready mentally for what's about to happen Naruto got to drawing up the seal helping the jutsu.

"Now, remember, we don't know when exactly we will land, so make sure you have all your emotions under control."

 "Hai Sensei!" The three students chorused.

"It's ready!"Naruto stood up "Get in your spots!"On the ground laid the most complex seal any of them has ever seen. There were so many lines it was easy to get lost in, but there were four very obvious circles where they were supposed to stand."All right! It's time people. Push a bit of your chakra into the seal and let the mission to save the world begin!" With Naruto's words, they all pushed the remainder of their chakra into the seal. The last thing all four of them saw was the seal glowing bright orange and everything went dark.