Chapter 12 - Glynn's Sadness

Chapter 12

Glynn's Pov

It's been months since Estel and the others left. It's been very lonely without him. My brothers just came back from a mission. And I feel myself slowly fading, like naneth.. Adar tried to comfort me. Telling me that he's going to come back to us soon, but everything's possible. There were infinite possibilities of what could happen in war. All I wanted right now was for me to be back in his arms again.

I sighed. There was nothing I could do right now. Adar told me that I could sail, now that the darkness is growing, and as I feel my energy is slowly fading. I couldn't sail. I just couldn't. There was a chance that he and the rest of the Fellowship could live. I burst into tears, and ran out of my room to naneth's gardens. I loved her gardens. We left so many memories there.

As I ran, I crashed into Elrohir.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me, worriedly.

I sniffled, and wiped my tears away, but they kept on coming down like a waterfall, and it wouldn't stop. Elrohir stepped forward, and hugged me,

"I..I can't bear this pain anymore. I can't take it. It hurts so bad, and I want it gone. Please. Let me sail. All I want now is to see nana again.." I cried into his chest.

I hugged him like there's no return. He slowly let us fall to the ground, and hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go. I don't know how long we stayed in that position for, but I cried myself to sleep.

Elrohir's Pov

My sister cried for almost an hour when she fell asleep in exhaustion. I could see the pain in her eyes. The pain Ada had when he lost Nana. Glynn had lost Nana, and lover. No elf can ever take that pain.

I picked her up slowly, not wanting to wake her up, and left the garden to put her to bed. It's getting late anyway.