1.01

Chapter 1Welcome to Seabrook!

Chapter 1
Welcome to Seabrook!

________________________________
Welcome to Seabrook.
We're a perfectly planned community. We all have perfect homes... perfect clothes... the perfect life. Yep. Everything was perfect.

Until it wasn't... Who would have thought that an accident involving lime soda would set off the apocalypse.

And when the contaminated green haze blew west, people were not happy, because it turned them into zombies.

That's right. Zombies!

brain eating...Zombies. Dark, gory times.

But we built a big barrier to protect us from the zombie hordes.

Safe at last Seabrook could finally get back to our perfect lives.

Well, a lot has changed since they built the barrier fifty years ago. Since they found a much better way to deal with zombies. And you know what happened to those old brain eating monsters?

Well, they have to live on their side of the barrier, which is named Zombie Town.
____________________________________

"Give me an F! Give me an I! Give me an R, S, T! It's the first day of freshman year for us, us, us!"

The two Wells girls were in Addison room practicing for what could be their only shot of truly fitting in.

The girls started giggling, stopping when they saw the camera at them. "oh, Hi i'm addison and this is aria" aria waved at the camera shyly.

"And we've crushed cheer summer after cheer summer of cheer camp." We both turned to look at addisons trophy as my trophy collection was in my room.

"But today is our shot at making the Seabrook cheer quad!" I finally spoke, sighing happily thinking about it.

"You make cheer and you fit in." I told the camera while looking serious as Addison shared the same expression.

"And why wouldn't we fit in? We are totally normal teens." As We moved to our conjoined bathroom.

"Well... except for this" As we both messed with our blonde wigs. Moving a piece of it aside showing our natural platinum blonde hair.

"Born with it" I sighed

"Doctors can't explain it" Addison shrugged