2.07

Chapter 15 Demolition

Chapter 15
Demolition

It was now the next morning. I decided to wear some of my old clothes as Addison decided to wear the wolf clothes. We were eating breakfast as our parents barely ate theirs and they just stared at us. Mainly addison.

When Addison finally made eye contact with them she stopped eating for them to say something, "so...new look?" My mother asked Addison before looking at me, "wearing your old clothes again."

I nodded at her while Addison shrugged, "I like it. Our new friends like it."

Dad stared at her, "Did you join a rock band?" I let out a snort, making me choke on a strawberry.

We continued eating in silence as I looked at the time nodding to Addison that it was time to leave.

____________________________________
It's Election day at Seabrook!
We have an assembly
To hear from our
presidential candidates and
it is him to be so good
to see you all.
_________________________________

We walked in ignoring all the looks and the comments on our clothes. This was the first time in a while that I wore more makeup than just plain natural but it made me feel confident. We walked past the aceys causing the to stand up.

"Woah bad hair day,"

"Bad hair life." Stacey added to lacey's comment making addison step closer to the making me smirk that she's finally standing up for herself, "I think it looks great"

"Yeah not so much." Jc snapped his fingers with the other aceys, "If you guys ever expect to be cheer captain..."

"Maybe we don't. Maybe the cheer team isn't for me after all." Addison spoke. The aceyes gasped and walked around us in disgust leading me to roll my eyes.

Zed then came up to dodging passing teenagers, "I was up all night thinking. You guys can't be werewolves. you can't be"

"But I love moonlight strolls and Aria is obsessed with the moon."

"Yeah you like sunsets too that doesn't mean you're a vampire and she's in love with fro-yo doesn't make her ice cream." Zed retailed making us look at him in disappointment. "zed."

Zed signed, "Look it's really hard being considered a monster. Trust me."

"All we've ever wanted was to find our pack. To find where we belong. And we finally have." I told him. Addison opened up the box that held the great alphas moonstone.