1.03

Chapter 3Pep rally!

Chapter 3
Pep rally!

____________________________________
"Cheer season is here, cheer followers. So let's rally our cheerleaders at the pep rally today."

It was the next morning we were wearing our cheer uniform. We walked to school to see Bucky walking into the school.

"Bucky" We both shouted to gain his attention.
"Hey!"

"Hey, What's up, Cousins?" Bucky smiled

"Zombies are students at Seabrook, too, Bucky." Addison told him, catching him off guard.

"Picky on them isn't right, they haven't even done anything." I added to addisons statement making bucky scoff turning around to look at the zombies on the other side of the gate. "Zombies distract people from what's really important. Like cheer. Us. Me."

"But we can't go around tormenting them." Addison shrugged

"it's best if you don't question things." Bucky told her as he moved a piece of her 'hair'. "Either of you"

He broke into a smile "Pep rally today, you guys are gonna rock it." He squeezed my shoulder before walking inside.

When the bell rang addison went the opposite way
"woah where are you going?" I asked her.

"follow me, cmon" She grabbed my hand and we walked to the basement. Where the zombies were learning. The teacher immediately saw us "Whoa, whoa! There's no human students in the basement."

Zed and two other zombies who were in front turned around looking at us.

"uh someone threw up in the cafeteria." I made up an excuse.

"oh right...still the janitor." He sighed

"Wow! This is.." Addison started.

"Kinda what I expected" I finished softly

"Yeah, we would've cleaned, but the teacher was territorial about his mop." The girl zombie sarcastically said

"Oh sorry" We told the janitor and moved out of his way. "it's fine"

"Addison, What are you guys doing here?" Zed asked

"Apologizing" Addison spoke

" Aria already apologized it's fine"