1.02

Chapter 2Tryouts

Chapter 2
Tryouts

___________________________________
Me and Addison were next to Bree waiting for Bucky to start cheer tryouts and when I say we were excited we were excited!

Bucky blew his whistle catching everyone's attention.
"Okay, let's go! Line up!"

"Welcome to cheerleading tryouts, it's nice to see so many...wannabes." Bucky chuckles as I frowned.

"I mean, we'd want to be us if we weren't already on the cheer squad."  As everyone started chuckling after bucky.

When Bucky got serious everyone got serious. "You need to bring it. okay? like... my assistant captains. First up, We have Stacy! Lacey! And Tracey! The Aceys!" We all cheered for them. I didn't really get along with any of them but they have talent.

"Today's tryouts are gonna be easy." Bucky spoke as everyone smiled. "The hardest thing you have to do is a back handspring funky chicken round off mashed potatoes split with a robot down powering finish."

I smiled and nodded along with Addison as the rest of the people tried out including Bree looked confused.

"Afraid?" Bucky asked seeing everyone's nervous look

Addison's hand shot up.

"yes addison"

"Captain Bucky was that funky chicken cajun or shake and bake?" Addison kindly asked

"Well, I've never heard of cajun, so spice it up," Bucky answered. Addie and I shared a smile as we both turned to bree. " We got this." We said in sync

"The mighty shrimp don't think small, cheer until it hurts" Bucky ordered clapping at the end which signaled us to start.

'Listen up, it's not so tough
I'll tell you how it's done
There's really nothing better
Than to hear you're number one
And I know how to get a crowd
Right up and on their feet
So if you want them in it
I'll show you how to get it'
Bucky clapped and started to dance with Tracy and Stacy as they turned to see how we followed while Lacey was looking for any mistakes.

'Ain't no mountain we can't climb
Nothing keeps us down
Got that fire in our soul
Never count us out
We got one thing on our minds
Call it victory
Yeah, that's where we're headed
And we know how to get it'
Lacey kicked out the first person pushing them away and walked with bucky and the other acey's.